Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1979 Chevrolet/Hamerly Junior Pumper
Saw you in the Pumps and Primers Parade video on Facebook....LOOKING GOOD!!!!!
Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. John 15:13 (KJV)
where is the video? didnt see it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooQSE4ije...ture=share

you're somewhere between 2:30 and 4:00. was also on the Facebook CF Mack Fans page
Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. John 15:13 (KJV)
You are at 3:24 Eric, the Hamerly looked great yesterday.. I was a little surprised you didn't have her riverside giving it a little work but it was truely a great site to see and a wonderful looking engine!!
Thanks. Want to have the pump gone over first. Maybe next year!
Eric's Hamerly on display at the Harrisburg muster.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks gfd!
THIS TRUCK IS NOW FOR SALE {accepting offers}

1978 Chevrolet C65/Hamerly 1,000 gpm/500 GWT “Junior” Pumper. (Ex-Thompsontown, PA)

This truck was featured on a recent back cover of Enjine! Enjine! last year. Truck has 15,000 miles on it and is equipped with a 1,000 GPM Waterous two-stage pump model #CMB1000 with 500 gallon fiberglass water tank. Pump engages using the manual over ride shift at the panel as the electric cab switch has not worked since delivery. Chevy 427 gas engine with 2 speed rear end. 27,500 GVW. Truck comes with what equipment I have put on it since 2011 including 850 feet of 3” hose, Hurst tool with gas motor for display, and other miscellaneous fire equipment. Few expected mechanical issues with a 35 year old truck all of which can be repaired by the person that has the proper time. Truck runs strong. Truck exterior has been 80% repainted in festive orange and white except for the interior of the compartments and hood and all original fire company lettering removed. No exterior rust whatsoever except a few screw tops. All maintenance records available since I have owned it in 2011 including the original Waterous pump manuals. Vehicle serviced by Truck Maintenance Inc. New fuel saddle tank 2011. Truck comes with a box of equipment and accessories purchased that were never installed. Dunlop 10.00X20 bias tires are old and estimated at 75% tread with last PA safety inspection in 2012.  Two new Napa batteries in 2011. All emergency lights and vintage GE Power Call siren work. Truck is located 30 miles west of Philadelphia, PA.  Serious inquiries only, no tire kickers. Heartbroken, I am selling it because my lifestyle does not offer me the opportunity to spend the time on it that I wish. Vehicle is garaged 9 months out of the year. Many other photographs available for the serious looker only. More photos and info searchable on Craigslist for Philadelphia search "1978 Chevy fire truck".

If interested, you can also PM me.

Eric....as per my comment on FB last night.\, very sorry to see this happen.  wish i had some $$$ cuz i'd make sure she had a good home

Thanks tnt.