Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Firehouses Of California
[Image: IMG_1561.jpg]

LAFD Station 42 located in Eagle Rock home to Engine 42 and Ready Reserve Rescue 642.
Quote:<a class="bbc_url" href='http://s63.photobucket.com/user/Seagrave7/media/Fire%20Stations/0500929009.jpg.html'>[Image: 0500929009.jpg]</a>

LA County Station 8 aka Station 10 from Emergency, Home to Engine 8, Light Force 8 and Squad 8.
It would be nice to see inside the station to compare it to the inside shots from the pilot episode of Emergency!! 
[Image: IMG_2893.jpg]

San Diego Station 4.
Quote:That was during the time that the station was El Monte Station 24. Before El Monte annexed the area around the station, it was LACoFD 57s.

Was under the impression that the civilian dispatchers didn't start until after the new Command and Control building was completed next to Klinger Center.
when I left, they were making the plans for the new C & C.  We (the civilian dispatchers) only worked at LA and Valley.  Antelope Dispatch was still staffed only by the FF's.  I enjoyed my time with the LACoFD and learned from alot of great people !
Remember, it's their Emergency, not yours !  Arrive Alive !
Another photo of L A County Fire Station 8 in West Hollywood, photo circa 80's from the Clark Martin Jr (RIP) collection

Attached Files Image(s)

L A County Fire Station 70 in Malibu, photo circa 80's from the Clark Martin Jr (RIP) collection

Attached Files Image(s)

L A County Fire Station 110 in Marina Del Rey, photo circa 80's from the Clark Martin Jr (RIP) collection

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Need some help on this one......I know it's an L A County FD Station, just not sure which one.....I'm thinking Station 36.......photo circa 80's from the Clark Martin, Jr (RIP) collection

Attached Files Image(s)

L A County Fire Station 38 in Windsor Hills, photo circa 80's from the Clark Martin Jr (RIP) collection

Attached Files Image(s)

L A County Fire Station 58 in Baldwin Hills, photo circa 80's from the Clark Martin Jr (RIP) collection

L A County Fire Station 3 in East Los Angeles, photo circa 80's from the Clark Martin Jr (RIP) collection

Attached Files Image(s)

City of Avalon FD on Catalina Island, photo circa 80's from the Clark Martin Jr (RIP) collection

Image(s)

L A County Fire Station 60 (then at Universal Studios), photo circa 80's from the Clark Martin Jr (RIP) collection

Attached Files Image(s)

LACoFD Station 36

Carson

Engine 36 Engine 236 Squad 36.

Attached Files Image(s)

Engine504Driver,

Still looking at my files, as to the ID of the pic of your FS 36. As you can see, current FS 36 that I posted does not have the door to the right of the apparatus bay. We will figure this out one way or the other.

LAFD Station 14

Newton Area.

Engine 14 Rescue 14 Rescue 814

Attached Files Image(s)

LAFD Station 26

Mid City Area

Task Force 26 Rescue 26 Rescue 826

Attached Files Image(s)

Glendale FD Station 21

Engine 21, Truck 21, BLS 21 (Ambo), Water Tender 21, Engine 221, BC2.

Also houses the Verdugo Fire Comm Center. Dispatches Fire for the cities of Burbank, Glendale, Pasadena, Sierra Madre, San Gabriel, Montebello, Monterey Park, Alhambra, South Pasadena, San Marino, Monrovia and Arcadia.

Attached Files Image(s)

[Image: kwlogo027.jpg]

LA County Station 94 in Lakewood, Engine 94 and EST 94 call this home.
[Image: IMG_3417.jpg]

Glendale Station 26 home to Engine 26, Truck 26 and BLS 26.