Myrtle Beach, SC Engine 631

Attached Files Image(s)

Midway, SC

Attached Files Image(s)

Horry County, SC Tower 7

Attached Files Image(s)

Quote:Horry County, SC Tower 7
Did they get any other new trucks?
10 engines, a commercial 3300 gallon tanker, 100' straight stick quint, and the Tower
Quote:10 engines, a commercial 3300 gallon tanker, 100' straight stick quint, and the Tower
Did they take delivery of all of them? I thought them were having issues like Augusta GA did.
Quote:That is one good looking Engine.  

I also didn't know that JFRD went away from Squads.  I was a volly with JFRD for a short time in the late 90's.  Ended up down in St John's county when I bought a house down there.  
I thought they put 4 squads back in service? I thought they were at 4,12,14,37?
Chief, I am far from an expert on Jacksonville could only go off of what I heard. The guys at 13 said they are not a squad now but will soon be. Kind of strange with 12 being literally the next station over.
Quote:10 engines, a commercial 3300 gallon tanker, 100' straight stick quint, and the Tower
Well lets hope I can get a pic or 2 while im there in a few weeks Smile
Quote:Chief, I am far from an expert on Jacksonville could only go off of what I heard. The guys at 13 said they are not a squad now but will soon be. Kind of strange with 12 being literally the next station over.
I'm not either. I was going by what I had been told when we were looking at their tiller during our pre-con at Pierce. I thought it also showed 4 on their last monthly run count. If you get down around Savannah, we should have our 4 engines in two weeks and new tiller by September. 
Horry County's newest Tanker

Attached Files Image(s)

My understanding is that Horry County is a done with KME. Too many issues. Pierce's on order.

news.<a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.piercemfg.com/pierce/news/south-carolinas-horry-county-fire-rescue-purchases-nine-Pierce-enforcer-apparatus">http://www.piercemfg.com/pierce/news/south-carolinas-horry-county-fire-rescue-purchases-nine-Pierce-enforcer-apparatus</a>
That's Horry County.
Lexington county Fire Services sold their 2011 KME to Windy Hill Fire Rescue

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)