Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jason's Travel's 2014
Officer side of HR 24

Attached Files Image(s)

Just wrapped up a vacation out to Reno and Lake Tahoe area's of California and Nevada got to see some very unique rigs and will share them here with y'all

First is this big monster Ferrara built for South Lake Tahoe in California

Attached Files Image(s)

This brand new KME recently delivered to North Tahoe Fire Protection District in Placer County, California

Attached Files Image(s)

Great photos Jason, thanks for sharing, did you get anything else while in the Tahoe area?

I got North Lake Tahoe's 2 new Rosenbauer commanders and 2 of the 3 new Ferrara for Storey County
ok did you pre arrange the photo of the mount pleasant rig? Ill be in mount pleasant on family vacation in October and would love to shoot it. 

Yes the Mount Pleasant Rig was a pre-arranged shoot but I am now employed by them. Whenever you are down there is a school when you pull out of the station to the left and it makes for a great afternoon shot
are you at this station? 

No i'm at station 5
Quote:1955 Rescue Squad

I love this one thanks for sharing it.
Dave
North Lake Tahoe Fire Protection District's new Rosenbauer running as Engine 13 a twin operates at Engine 11

Attached Files Image(s)

Caromi FD in the metro-Charleston area just placed this new KME in service

Attached Files Image(s)

Sullivan's Island new E\-One Tower

Attached Files Image(s)

Sullivan's Island former Ladder 1201 is now operated by Caromi Fire in neighboring Berkeley County

Attached Files Image(s)

Some new rigs from some recent trips photo season of 2014 was great, got this beauty from jacksonville

Attached Files Image(s)

after a few year absence There are now 3 Squad Companies back in service in Jacksonville

Attached Files Image(s)

Squad 37 is one of 3 Squad companies recently placed back in service in Jacksonville

Attached Files Image(s)

Engine 1 is a very unique and specific to its company it was painted differently to memorialize the 22 Fire fighters that have made the ultimate sacrifice since JFRD's inception

Attached Files Image(s)

That is one good looking Engine.  

I also didn't know that JFRD went away from Squads.  I was a volly with JFRD for a short time in the late 90's.  Ended up down in St John's county when I bought a house down there.  

Definitely a looker, I hope when Ladder 1 replacement is discussed that they do a similar paint scheme on it, that would look awesome.