Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Posting pics
So I have been taking apparatus pictures for quite some time but I dont get all the rig information such as year, pump size, etc like many others folks do. My questiin is can ai still share my pictures here or is it preferred to have that type of information?
Quote:So I have been taking apparatus pictures for quite some time but I dont get all the rig information such as year, pump size, etc like many others folks do. My questiin is can ai still share my pictures here or is it preferred to have that type of information?
This is a HOBBY.  There are no "rules".  Yes, some folks prefer information, but they can always go get it themselves!  Post away!
I agree with Dave. Information is nice, and for some people collecting that information is part of their hobby. For others it is just about the photography.

Just give the info that you have. If you can provide the make and location / department then those who want more info can usually track down the info they want from that. If all you have is I took this on my summer vacation to Florida in 1973, that is ok too. 

Aaron Woods
Awesome news, I will get all my stuff together and start posting I have a decent amount of stuff both digital and scans of film photography that I took over the years. I never shared them as I thought they wouldnt be enjoyed due to not having all the information.