Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Having difficulties posting from Photobucket
Been a while since I've posted but attempted today and am having difficulties. I've attempted copying directly from the website, copying the link to word/copying from word and pasting without success. If anyone has any suggestions or help it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Quote:Been a while since I've posted but attempted today and am having difficulties. I've attempted copying directly from the website, copying the link to word/copying from word and pasting without success. If anyone has any suggestions or help it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
In the Reply Pane, go to the icon in the upper left corner. Put your mouse arrow on it and the name BBCode Mode should appear.

Left click on that and the other items in the toolbar will lighten up. Then, you should be able to post using the copy and pasting of the Photobucket link.

Hope this helps.

Lindsay D
Richardson, TX
Thanks for the reply C95. I attempted that, entered my post and again attempted to copy and paste the URL from Photobucket without success. Any other assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Figured it out. Thanks