Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trouble with the Quote option
Don't know if its just me or not but the last couple of times that I have tried to use the quote option to reply to a post nothing shows up in the reply box.

Just wondering if its on my end or not

Thanks,

John

John Fauble

I am interested in all of the equipment and apparatus used in fire fighting and ems service.
Quote:Don't know if its just me or not but the last couple of times that I have tried to use the quote option to reply to a post nothing shows up in the reply box.

Just wondering if its on my end or not

Thanks,

John

Seems to be working for me.  Try clearing your cookies.
Ed Burke
Firepics Administrator

Fireground Photos.net
I've had the same issue, only on 1 computer, I'm not sure what's different about it. I also can't "paste" something in the comment box.

Travis- Mill Twp. Fire Dept. Marion, IN.
I have had the same problem trying to paste from WORD - won't let me do it ?  I gave up - thought it was only me. Always looking for suggestions.

Thanks,

Bruce

Bruce W. Anderson

Historian

Southeastern PA Region
Quote:I've had the same issue, only on 1 computer, I'm not sure what's different about it. I also can't "paste" something in the comment box.

Same thing here.  When I use one particular computer at work, it won't let me use the quote feature.  That's why I stick to using Safari on my Macs.  ;-)
Taylor Goodman
Captain - Henrico County (VA) Division of Fire
Fire Chief - Huguenot VFD, Powhatan, VA
Still not working so I don't know what the heck is going on.

John Fauble

I am interested in all of the equipment and apparatus used in fire fighting and ems service.
It is an IE issue with the IP forum software. I have the same issue here and on another site I visit that uses the same software. I end up using another browser (Google Chrome) if I need to quote something.

I am a creature of habit which is why I don't just change browsers. Shrug

Aaron Woods