Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
College Station, Texas Station 6
Hey guys,

Here are some pictures of College Station's new Station 6. Very modern fire house, the guys on shift were nice enough to give me a little tour when they saw me out taking pictures of their beautiful station.

Thanks for looking. 

[Image: IMG_1071-XL.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1070-XL.jpg]

Firefighter statue out front.

[Image: IMG_1077-XL.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1076-XL.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1079-XL.jpg]

Each current and former member of the department has a brick with their name on it down the side walk of the fire station. I'm not sure if the date on the brick is the date of employment or retirement.

[Image: IMG_1075-XL.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1074-XL.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1073-XL.jpg]

Front Lobby.

[Image: IMG_1080-XL.jpg]

And lastly, trusty ol Fire pole. 

[Image: IMG_1081-XL.jpg]

If you had more photos, I'd love to see them.  While we likely can't do something on this scale, we'll be hopefully building a new station in the next few years and I really enjoy seeing what everyone else is doing.

Great shots!
Love to see more of the inside
I LOVE the brickwork with current and former members. That is a great idea!

That is one of the most awesome stations I have ever seen!
Seth Granville
My Photos: x635Photos.com 
Its a beautiful station. I'm sorry I don't have anymore pictures. I really wish I took more photo's during my little tour, but I was having to much fun talking with the guys and seeing their great station.

I love my old barn ...circa. 1884. And there are very few modern houses that seem to have any character and that don't somehow get wrecked with decision makers the will never work there. Having said that this place is awesome looking.