Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ventura County ?
Since ALF is Gone,  Has Ventura County getting any new apparatus from Pierce KME etc...........

I heard they are buying at least one and maybe two Rosenbauer tiller quints.

cool tks

I just checked, Ventura is supposed to be getting one. Also, Rosenbauer is building a tiller for Chino Valley and Rancho Cucamonga. Looks like they are getting a little West coast business going. And as far as tillers go. Orange County just ordered 4 KME tiller quints as well. Seems to be alot of aerials being bought recently.

Quote:I just checked, Ventura is supposed to be getting one. Also, Rosenbauer is building a tiller for Chino Valley and Rancho Cucamonga. Looks like they are getting a little West coast business going. And as far as tillers go. Orange County just ordered 4 KME tiller quints as well. Seems to be alot of aerials being bought recently.

Thats interesting that Rancho Cucamonga is getting a Rosenbauer, they have been a long time KME customer.
People complaining about spam in the spam mail box... Huh, what'll they think of next?
Quote:Since ALF is Gone,  Has Ventura County getting any new apparatus from Pierce KME etc...........
No new arrivals yet BUT what I have heard is they will be receiving SMEAL apparatus.  I will keep my ear to the ground and watch for new arrivals.