Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Indiana
Ill add several New deliveries First up is new FWFD truck 12 2014 Pierce arrow xt ex-demo. I have not gotten a updated pic since it went into service.  

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

FWFD truck 15 2013 Pierce Arrow xt 100' Tower. Also a Ex- Demo This replaces the 1997 E\-One tower

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I haven't got a chance to get 12's in person yet, but it looks exactly the same as 15, minus the platform of course.

Here's 15 now

[Image: 10256612_816299631724875_1080085862088562725_o.jpg]

Travis- Mill Twp. Fire Dept. Marion, IN.
Here are a few more...

Once FWFD Ladder 12's Seagrave/RPI went out of service, this truck replaced it for a short time; it's had quite the life serving at stations 10, 14, and then 12.

Ex-Ladder 12

2000 Pierce Dash 100'

I don't have the pump and tank capacity on this one

Attached Files Image(s)

Water Rescue 1 is a 2012 Freightliner M2/Pierce Walk-In Rescue. It replaces a Ford E-Series box truck

Attached Files Image(s)

Engines 1 and 12 are matching twins. These are the first 2 Engines to be delivered with mid mount pumps since the last Luvernes on International and Freightliner chassis. The overall consensus is the desire to go back to top mount pumps again.

Engine 12 "Night Train"

2012 Sutphen Ambassador 1250/750

Attached Files Image(s)

Engine 1 "The Big House Protecting the Fort"

2012 Sutphen Ambassador

1250/750

Attached Files Image(s)

The last one for now, which seems to peak a lot of interest, is Reserve Ladder 916- 9 designates that it's a reserve, and 16 is the station in which it's housed. At the time this photo was taken (2012) there was a crack in the ladder, and it was sitting at the shops out of service, at the time, the shop foreman was unsure if it'd get fixed. Fort Wayne suffered from a lack of spare ladder trucks for some time, having only 1 that I could remember. Now, I believe they have 2 or 3 with the 2 new Pierce Arrow XTs being put in service.

Reserve 916/Ex-Ladder 9

1998 International 4900/Alexis/75' Aerial Innovations

(no pump or tank capacity on this)

Attached Files Image(s)

Quote:Water Rescue 1 is a 2012 Freightliner M2/Pierce Encore Walk-In Rescue. It replaces a Ford E-Series box truck
That is not an Encore body, it's a typical Pierce rescue body.  Note the rounded corners of the upper body.  The Encore corners come to a point.
Quote:The last one for now, which seems to peak a lot of interest, is Reserve Ladder 916- 9 designates that it's a reserve, and 16 is the station in which it's housed. At the time this photo was taken (2012) there was a crack in the ladder, and it was sitting at the shops out of service, at the time, the shop foreman was unsure if it'd get fixed. Fort Wayne suffered from a lack of spare ladder trucks for some time, having only 1 that I could remember. Now, I believe they have 2 or 3 with the 2 new Pierce Arrow XTs being put in service.

Reserve 916/Ex-Ladder 9

1998 International 4900/Alexis/75' Aerial Innovations

(no pump or tank capacity on this)
What's the wheelbase on this thing, 1/4 mile???
Quote:That is not an Encore body, it's a typical Pierce rescue body.  Note the rounded corners of the upper body.  The Encore corners come to a point.

Thanks Dave, correction made! As for the International Ladder, I sure can't imagine getting it down some of the streets in Fort Wayne, especially in 9's immediate and surrounding area.

Trav!
Travis 

Great shot of Truck 15. Im not sure when they will be in but 2 more Sutphen engines are on order and i hear 4 more Pierce engines.

New Haven got a new Pierce engine a few months ago its an ex Pierce demo and engine used at Daytona Motor Speedway.

Saint Joseph Clown Ship got a new Ladder Quint 77 its and HME former Demo truck.  

Drastic change for St. Joseph, I've seen photos.

Hopefully a Sutphen ends up at Engine 6, and then that will leave what? 2,11, 15, and what else? I've heard 14 is going back to an Engine/Ladder house.
Quote:Drastic change for St. Joseph, I've seen photos.

Hopefully a Sutphen ends up at Engine 6, and then that will leave what? 2,11, 15, and what else? I've heard 14 is going back to an Engine/Ladder house.

Yes that leaves the early 2000's Pierces at 2, 11, 15, 14.

Station 14 changed early this year from a Quint 14 to engine 14 and truck 14. the crew from Rescue 1 when they were disbanded  became Engine 14. 
Ill post later but yesterday I got shots of New New haven Engine 12. Fort Wayne Ladder 12 and 15.

I'll post photos later today as well, of the new Fort Wayne Engines 6 and 14.

Trav!

Morocco/Beaver Twp. F.D.,  IN.

E\-One(Typhoon)

Photo Mike Tenerelli

Attached Files Image(s)

At first glance, I thought you posted this one;

Upland, IN.

2013 E\-One Typhoon

1500/750

Attached Files Image(s)

Merrillville F.D. (Lake Co.),  IN.

2014 Pierce(Velocity)

1500/1000/30

Photo Mike Tenerelli

Attached Files Image(s)

Merrillville F.D. (Lake Co.),  IN.

2014 Pierce(Velocity)

1500/1000/30

Photo Mike Tenerelli

Attached Files Image(s)