Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Miami Area Fire Department Trip
I am heading on a cruise in the end of October/November. after the cruise the girlfriend and I plan on staying in Miami for a few days to take in some sights. I usually can talk her into letting me stop by a few fire stations as long as it doesn't take up the whole trip and I spend some time with her.

My question is what stations are worth stopping at, probably just looking at the city of Miami and Miami Dade county.

Here is what I have so far:

Miami Dade Engine 3

Miami Dade Station 21 (if they still have the Pierce Velocity Mid mount tower ladder)

Miami Dade Station 39 (Port of Miami) since we see this station every time we cruise.

Miami Engine 3 or 9

I wouldn't mind stopping by the 2 Airport stations at MIA.  Depending on how hard it is to get into them.

I am trying to do a search but didn't the city of Miami just receive a new Mid mount Pierce Velocity tower not to long ago?

What else is worth photographing from city of Miami or county? I love Pierce Velocity apparatus or Impel but really will photo anything.

Any help is appreciated.

So Just updating. 

I am assuming Miami City and County units are at the Station on the side of the truck.

Ladder 21 at Station 21 for County

Ladder 22 at Station 22 For County

Ladder 5 is at Station 5 for City

These are the main units I am going to go after along with County Engine 3. 

I believe I saw a photo online on the new Midmount Tower for city with Ladder 5 designation on it.

what about the new Miami Dade heavy rotator

Thats not really twisting my nipples. I did see a photo of it. Do you know where it is stationed?
I do not