Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ontario, California fire apparatus from various eras
What did the fire apparatus from the Ontario, California Fire Department look like from past eras (including the 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s and then on) to present day and which brands were the apparatus assigned to throughout time? May I please see them? Thank you!
(09-23-2020, 05:09 PM)Firebuff1991 Wrote: What did the fire apparatus from the Ontario, California Fire Department look like from past eras (including the 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s and then on) to present day and which brands were the apparatus assigned to throughout time? May I please see them? Thank you!

Look for a thread in the apparatus photos section of the board labeled Southern California small cities it contains several photos of Ontario FD apparatus.
(09-24-2020, 10:31 PM)Monrovia1 Wrote:
(09-23-2020, 05:09 PM)Firebuff1991 Wrote: What did the fire apparatus from the Ontario, California Fire Department look like from past eras (including the 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s and then on) to present day and which brands were the apparatus assigned to throughout time? May I please see them? Thank you!

Look for a thread in the apparatus photos section of the board labeled Southern California small cities it contains several photos of Ontario FD apparatus.
Thank you very much!