Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My new toy
Also posted under apparatus photos, I recently obtained this Crown Firecoach (ex-Downey, California F-1565. Had a refurb, carries a Cummins and 5 speed manual. Other two are still the same so I need a drivable rig lol. Still in California will ship it east soon. Credit to photographer is on pic.Enjoy. Stay safe, Brothers.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Kill 'em all, let Allah sort 'em out. NEVER forget 9/11/01 WTC, Pentagon, Pa. Avenge the acts with NO mercy.

Thanks to ALL the Brothers who were there 9/11/01 and afterwards. Words can never say what appreciation we have for you all.
Awesome! Hope you have fun with it.
Quote:Awesome! Hope you have fun with it.

Thanks, Brother. Was looking for an open cab, but a few members of the Crown Firecoach club said its in great shape. Saving my pennies to get it east. Needs the pump packed, I may have a guy to do it through the Catskill FireCats. 

Stay safe, Brothers. 
Kill 'em all, let Allah sort 'em out. NEVER forget 9/11/01 WTC, Pentagon, Pa. Avenge the acts with NO mercy.

Thanks to ALL the Brothers who were there 9/11/01 and afterwards. Words can never say what appreciation we have for you all.