Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When you become the story
 I just need to vent...lol   .Im still angry about this..........Watervliet Fire Dept. responded to this crash around 4:15am this morning. No injuries but the driver was arrested. Its an ongoing investigation cuz its believed that the truck( Ladder racks behind mine) was stolen. My neighbors SUV that you see was parked 3 spoits away from my truck.....thats how fast that guy was going. Not only were our 2 cars hit but my girlfriends Kia soul that was parked infront of me had her back window blown out by the things that came flying out of the stolen truck. I guess the owner was a scrapper so everything that was in his truck went flying down the street. DPW had to be called in to clean up the street. WHAT A DAY!

Attached Files Image(s)

Did the police at least let you have a few minutes to "converse" with the suspect? Rolleyes

That completely sucks-I hope you're able to get everything fixed quickly and that the douchebag has to pay restitution.

Ed Burke
Firepics Administrator

Fireground Photos.net
I was able to find out that its been passed onto investigators so this seems to be something  bigger. I'll know more Monday when I go to get my copy of the report. I guess the good thing is that my insurance company wants me to wait till the report so we know whos paying....don't want me to pay my deductible if  the other insurance will pay...I guess they care LOL.     I wish I had a few moments with the driver.....who ever it may be.