Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's up will all the spam?
Can anything be done about it?
Where are you seeing spam?  I cleaned out a bunch over 12 hours ago and haven't seen any since.

This is what the subscription fees kept out.  That said, I have installed a plugin that requires any member making their first post to have to be reviewed by a moderator, this should hopefully keep it from becoming a major problem.

If they are somewhere that I'm not seeing it, please click on the report button on the lower right of the post so that I can address it
Ed Burke
Firepics Administrator

Fireground Photos.net
Although I have to say they are persistent.  Anyone in the below list with a line through the name are banned....in fact, all of these were banned yesterday for spamming.

All they see now is the "No Permissions" page and shouldn't be able to get anywhere near a posting page.
Ed Burke
Firepics Administrator

Fireground Photos.net
(05-27-2018, 04:57 PM)edburke Wrote: Where are you seeing spam?  I cleaned out a bunch over 12 hours ago and haven't seen any since.

This is what the subscription fees kept out.  That said, I have installed a plugin that requires any member making their first post to have to be reviewed by a moderator, this should hopefully keep it from becoming a major problem.

If they are somewhere that I'm not seeing it, please click on the report button on the lower right of the post so that I can address it

I got them in my email notifications. I see now that they're gone. Thanks Ed.