Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Relics
Newport News, Virginia old Ladder 5 - 1973 ALF Pioneer 100'. Sitting in a lot in Weyers Cave, Virginia.

Mike Sanders

Ashburn, VA

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Mike Sanders

Winchester, VA
Tom's Truck Sales in Manassas, Virginia has a variety of old fire trucks sitting in the lot. There are a handful of old Washington D.C. trucks.

D.C. ran numerous Ford C/E-1's wth the unique box - model years 1986 and 1987.

Mike Sanders

Ashburn, VA

Mike Sanders

Winchester, VA
Appears to be an old Philadelphia piece - 1984 Seagrave.

Mike Sanders

Ashburn, VA

Mike Sanders

Winchester, VA
Old Arlington, Virginia Engine 71 - a 1981 Duplex/Young 1500/500 with serial number 81-734.

Mike Sanders

Ashburn, VA

Mike Sanders

Winchester, VA
I have been to Toms before, he wouldn't even sell me a screw, he wanted me to buy the whole engine. I told him he will never move those trucks, he wanted $3000.00 for that rusted Young and it dosn't even run. I offered him good money for the deck gun and some other parts.
[color="#CC0000"]Young: The Cadillac Of Fire Apparatus.

Andy Pagano[/color]
Do you have any of the Baltimore Area rigs that are at Tom's Mike?

Paul
[quote name='BCFDT782' post='21185' date='Aug 10 2006, 09:04 ']Do you have any of the Baltimore Area rigs that are at Tom's Mike?

Paul[/quote]

I don't.....from Baltimore, there was a Sutphen aerial and I believe a FMC pumper that had a tractor trailer parked right in front them. Sorry.

Mike Sanders

Ashburn, VA
Mike Sanders

Winchester, VA
Tom's should be called NO SALES. They have been advertising the same stuff for ten years.

Attached Files Image(s)

Kill 'em all, let Allah sort 'em out. NEVER forget 9/11/01 WTC, Pentagon, Pa. Avenge the acts with NO mercy.

Thanks to ALL the Brothers who were there 9/11/01 and afterwards. Words can never say what appreciation we have for you all.
Saw this today on a ride, it is on Rt 30 in PA. This the best shot I could get of it.

Attached Files Image(s)

A large part of my collection was purchased from a GOOD man, John Floyd. I give him FULL credit on his work, although I may miss something. Thanks John. Also Scott Mattson, Warren Jenkins, Michael Schwartzberg, and Mike Sanders. Thanks Guys.

I also went by Memphis Equipment Company in Chambersburg, Pa looking for a M715 and found these.

Attached Files Image(s)

A large part of my collection was purchased from a GOOD man, John Floyd. I give him FULL credit on his work, although I may miss something. Thanks John. Also Scott Mattson, Warren Jenkins, Michael Schwartzberg, and Mike Sanders. Thanks Guys.

Attached Files Image(s)

Attached Files Image(s)

Attached Files Image(s)

Attached Files Image(s)

Attached Files Image(s)

Attached Files Image(s)

Attached Files Image(s)

Attached Files Image(s)