Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Drawing Board Request Line
Can anyone help me with doing half round lettering similar to those on fire apparatus
Hey guys,

I've been working on this for the past day or so, and cannot seem to get the proportions right.

I'm trying to replicate the rear-view of San Diego's new Pierce Arrow XT's. A picture can be found here: http://www.modelfiretrucks.net/smf/index...ic=11677.0

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Sean

Attached Files Image(s)

Does anyone have any sort of satellite dish? I am in need of what for a command unit I'm working on.
[quote name='usonian' timestamp='1296877893' post='423827']

My immediate first thought on this rig was that it looks like the Charlie Brown Christmas Tree of Fire Engines. Poor thing.

[/quote]
Does anyone have a Pierce Skyarm 2000 or 2001?
[quote name='Bflofire' date='14 October 2009 - 07:53 PM' timestamp='1255563213' post='342862']

Does anyone have a Pierce Skyarm 2000 or 2001?

[/quote]

I havent seen, nor touched this drawing in YEARS. Therefore you may want or need to do some touch up work on it. But nonetheless, its a Pierce Skyarm.

Credit to Fyreline, RIEMT and Myself.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

<p class="bbc_center">Kevin White

Fireground Photographer

www.KDWFirePhotos.com
Hey everyone, I'm new. I would greatly appreciate if someone could make a print of this rig. If any more photos are needed, please let me know. It's a very unique rig.

Cheers

Attached Files Image(s)

Anyone have a Sterling 2-door Cab?

Thanks in advance.
Disregard, found one. Thanks anyways.
How about a 70's era Seagrave sorta like this credit to photg

Attached Files Image(s)

Does anyone have a rig with a bumper intake set up for drafting from a drop tank?

Have a great week everyone!
[quote name='usonian' timestamp='1296877893' post='423827']

My immediate first thought on this rig was that it looks like the Charlie Brown Christmas Tree of Fire Engines. Poor thing.

[/quote]
How about bread trucks!
Here's a couple, an older '63 Boyertown body and a Chevy step-van from about 1980 or so.

[Image: 1963Van.png]

[Image: 1980Van.png]
Im Just looking to see if anyone has made one or if anyone is looking to make one in the near Future. please let me know it is post number 53. the Kenworth Pierce Contender Demo Unit. This is an awsome looking truck. if anyone has one please Share. There is no way in a million Years i would even be able to make a truck somewhat close to this one.

http://www.firepics.net/groupboards/inde...ic=8&st=40
has anyone or can anyone do a front view of a mack MR cab
Hows about the new Washington DC rescue squad?
http://www.morrisfire.com/apparatus.shtml

Im looking to see if anyone can do the first engine on here please and thanks.
Does anyone have a Ferrara MVP done?

The Department I dispatch for is ordering one, and we keep saying it looks like a Coca Cola Truck

I was wondering if anyone could do one up with a Coca Cola sign on the side?

Thanks

Tom D
Anybody have an International/Rosenbauer "Airwolf" with a 4 door cab?
Jay Kormann
Sure, Jay - The Syracuse FD took delivery of one earlier this year as an interface engine for Hancock Airport. I'll post it over in the drawings section.

Dave Reeves
has one done a E\-One hush cab yet