Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Drawing Board Request Line
I know there is 1 that I posted but the ladder part of it looks like crap so I figured maybe someone else had one that was better looking then mine.

[quote name='ifd29buff' post='225005' date='Jun 28 2008, 18:58 ']I'm not positive, but I think there might be 1 or 2.[/quote]
Anyone have the new style Pierce Skybooms, both 55 and 61 footers?
Blank (Red/White) Freightliner M2, M2106 (Not M2112)
[quote name='usonian' timestamp='1296877893' post='423827']

My immediate first thought on this rig was that it looks like the Charlie Brown Christmas Tree of Fire Engines. Poor thing.

[/quote]
Hey everyone, I am currently looking for a blank drawing of an Rosenbauer Panther. I have attempted making onee but have not had much luck getting it to look right. If you have one I would appreciate seeing what you have. Thanks and take care!
Can anyone do a side drawing of the Anne Arundel Alarmers' vehicle? The City of Laurel (Maryland) intends to purchase this vehicle, and I'm working on a graphics package for it.

Any and all support in this endeavor would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

[Image: 343_aaaa_1.jpg]

[Image: wranger_042.jpg]
Looking for a Unimog U500, if anyone has one please post in the appropriate section. Thanks
Anyone have a drawing of a government spec KME Renegade pumper? [url="http://www.10-75.net/apparatus/ny/schenectadycnty/strattonangbasefd/707.htm"]Something similar to this...[/url]
How about an 08 Tahoe, Suburban, and chevy 3500?

Yes, No, Maybe So?
Wondering if anyone has a copy of a PDF file that had all of the configurations of the Spartan Gladiator and Spartan Advantage? I've managed to lose them sometime over the past year or so, spent about an hour digging through web searches for them today and couldn't find them.

Thanks
Looking for the front view of a new Quantum. Thanks in advance.
Can any one do me up a blank Chevy Step Van like this one?

Thanks, Matt "W"

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Anyone have a 1980 American LaFrance 85ft. Snorkel?
If anyone has a blank 2002 American LaFrance Eagle 100ft. TDA I would appreciate you postng it
[quote name='Paramedic_IL' post='233490' date='Jul 28 2008, 12:57 ']If anyone has a blank 2002 American LaFrance Eagle 100ft. TDA I would appreciate you postng it[/quote]

Added under MS paint drawings, my mistake, meant to add it to blanks.
Anyone have a blank Freightliner M2112 cab. Thanks in advance.

Also looking for older American LaFrance cab blanks. Thanks again in advance.
Ok this may be a really stupid request but maybe someone who can draw lighting fairly good could help me out, I am working on some different front views of various trucks in the US and I am in great need of the Federal Signal Vector bars, the full bars(the V shape), the 3 light pod bars, and the 4 light pod bars as well, if anyone can help me out with this I would be greatful, I attempted to do the 3 & 4 pod bars myself and lets just say they look like total crap, I can draw a truck fairly well now but the lighting forget it. The lightbars are the only thing hindering me from completing the truck so I can post em for all to see. Thanks again.
Im looking for a KME Predator cab
Ok, I just need somebody to add a ladder board to this rig for me. I would do it myself but have yet to get that far up the skill ladder so to speak. Thanks in advance.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Jay Kormann
[quote name='Engine 2524' post='243171' date='Sep 1 2008, 00:30 ']Ok, I just need somebody to add a ladder board to this rig for me. I would do it myself but have yet to get that far up the skill ladder so to speak. Thanks in advance.[/quote]

Jay, did you draw that?
Jay,

Got your ladder board, will post this morning.