Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MS Paint Anyone! Fire Apparatus Part III
I would love to see some more recent work from some of the people that were regulars in this thread. I miss seeing everyone's drawings.
Been playing around with things for a while now, still have a ways to go before I start posting a bunch that I've been working on, but here is an idea of what I've been doing,"posing" the rigs in front of stations.     
Nice do you have a photo of just the Station by Chance? Looks great.
[attachment=134259 Wrote:grubber33270 pid='216494' dateline='1548606279']Nice do you have a photo of just the Station by Chance? Looks great.

I am working on the "history" of a fictional fire department with every station and every truck assigned to that particular station.  Hope to be posting everything before too long. But for now, here is the station as requested. My original drawing of the station.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Looks Great!!!
Great idea! Looks really nice!
Something I put together when I was bored

(01-22-2007, 10:16 PM)Guest Wrote: Here is my departments rescue  redone i did it a long time ago but i redid it i think it looks a lot better then the first one did

credit to kdwmaemt and riemt for the cab and wheels and i did the box my self

hey what do you use for the curved text?
(01-11-2016, 11:00 PM)KDWMAEMT Wrote: One more. Lynn MA has placed an order with Seagrave for an Apollo II rearmount tower which will be similar in looks to their Seagrave Force rearmount assigned to Ladder 2.

2016 Seagrave Marauder II/Apollo II 105' rearmount tower. Credit to Fyreline and RIEMT
anyway you cand send this to me or repost unpixelated please?
I added some extras from a pic one of followers did

FDNY pumper body into Tanker
Is anyone in this thread still active? If you are, I invite you over to deviantart and shoot me a message. I love all the work on here and would love to collaborate.

https://www.deviantart.com/scfdunit1
(03-30-2010, 09:42 PM)EMTChris67 Wrote: here is a little something for Jay Korman, Burlington NJ Neptune Hose Co Squad

It now looks like this, as part of the collection held by the Antique Fire Apparatus Museum of the Dafundo VolFD in Portugal (ner Lisbon, the capital city, where this pic was shot in 2022)

Photo 
Seagrave 'Scope as IFD Ladder 27 in the new IFD scheme. Credit: KDWMAEMT, RI EMT & Rescue29Engine23