Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Drawing Board Request Line
Can anbody tackle a W900L with a tanker body??
Anyone have a Sutphen SPH100 or SP70?

Trav!
Travis- Mill Twp. Fire Dept. Marion, IN.
Any Sutphen SPH100 ?   please Yourock

Need a little help, trying to put together a project for my breast cancer non-profit. Could someone draw this truck and trailer together for me? I would need right and left profiles and the trailer has 40' of floor space and about 8' of gooseneck space. Just need a black and white line drawing. Thanks, Marshall

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Image(s)

A large part of my collection was purchased from a GOOD man, John Floyd. I give him FULL credit on his work, although I may miss something. Thanks John. Also Scott Mattson, Warren Jenkins, Michael Schwartzberg, and Mike Sanders. Thanks Guys.

Well hears the first in awhile, could someone help me out ? im in search of a blank or colored drawing of a 2001 ford expedition please thanks
How about a Powerarc M90 series light? In both clear and Red, for our parts bin, I'd prefer the LED version.

Trav!

Travis- Mill Twp. Fire Dept. Marion, IN.
Looking for several rigs -

Pierce Hawk

Las Vegas Pierce Snozzle Engine 1

Virginia Beach Pierce Tanker

Newburg WI Pierce Pumper Tanker

Ferrara Super Pumper

Thanks
anyone have a Sutphen SP75 ot SA75 straight ladder without bucket -  thanks

Looking for rear view of 2007-2014 Tahoe or Suburban. White if possible.  Thanks!!!
Quote:Looking for rear view of 2007-2014 Tahoe or Suburban. White if possible.  Thanks!!!

I believe Chief Reeves did one its in the main thread if I remember correctly.
[quote name='usonian' timestamp='1296877893' post='423827']

My immediate first thought on this rig was that it looks like the Charlie Brown Christmas Tree of Fire Engines. Poor thing.

[/quote]
Anyone wanting to draw my engine?

Looking for someone to draw my 1963 Seagrave MM ladder.
(Not to Bump) Can anyone draw my departments tower 2010 E/-ONE Cyclone II HP 100 RM platform