Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christiana Delaware
I have a few questions about the Christiana Fire Co. in Delaware. Where are the Seagrave engines assigned now that the new Engine 12 is in service. Is Truck 6 going to remain in service?

Jeffrey W. Shippey

Frederick County, MD
I'm interested in this as well, Ladder -6 is my former Ladder -1 (Bellingham, MA). It was nice to see the truck getting a lot of work when it was filling in for Ladder-12.

1 Rescue Pumper was sold to Blue Ridge Fire in PA and has since been re painted white.

Station 12

2005 Seagrave 100' rear mount (Ladder 12)

2009 Seagrave Rescue Pumper (12-6)

2015 Pierce Arrow XT Pumper (Engine 12)

Station 6

1995 E\-One 110' Ladder (Ladder6)

2009 Seagrave Rescue Pumper (6-6)

Station 3

2009 Seagrave Rescue Pumper

2009 Seagrave Rescue Pumper

So far the E\-One has performed flawlessly... The Engine out of 6 will be replaced within the next year with a unit very similar to the new Engine 12.

Thanks for the info

Jeffrey W. Shippey

Frederick County, MD
Engine 12 was heavily damaged in an accident while on a cover assignment to the City of Wilmington on 9/24/16.  The engine was covering Wilmington Engine 1 during the double LODD fire on September 24th.  While responding to a medical call, the engine was struck in the officer's side pump panel area by an auto.  I'm told the engine has over $100k in damage and will be out of service for a while.

Rob Pryor, Captain

Wilmington, DE Fire Department

Firefighter, Five Points Fire Company, New Castle County, DE Station 17

http://www.facebook....p?id=1435317177

In Memory of Lieutenant Chris Leach, Engine 6-D, Senior Firefighter Jerry Fickes, Squad 4-C, and Senior Firefighter Ardy Hope Engine 5-C LODD 9-24-2016.

In Memory of P/M Stephanie Callaway "Gigglemedic", Sussex County EMS Medic #1357, LODD 6-17-08