Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NJ Law Enforcement
Thank you NJmedic!
[quote name='NJMedic' post='74896' date='Feb 8 2007, 11:46 ']Could be Lebanon Township Police in Hunterdon County. They are department 19. I will show the picture to some people around today from Hunterdon and ask.[/quote]

100% HUNTERDON!!!!

the code for Lebanon Twp is 19 the last part is the car numbers starting at 10. So 19-14 would be car 4 in other places. Lebanon Boro is station 18. My father was a dispatcher for 25 years and I grew up in the comm center.... any other questions... Feel free to ask. I still have contacts out there and can confirm anything if needed!
[quote name='Fireman5230' post='75138' date='Feb 8 2007, 23:18 ']100% HUNTERDON!!!!

the code for Lebanon Twp is 19 the last part is the car numbers starting at 10. So 19-14 would be car 4 in other places. Lebanon Boro is station 18. My father was a dispatcher for 25 years and I grew up in the comm center.... any other questions... Feel free to ask. I still have contacts out there and can confirm anything if needed![/quote]

Thanks 5230
Trenton PD

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Took the new several photos at today's St Patrick's Day Parade in Belmar, NJ.

First up at two Crown Vics. In the background is Belmar PD. In the forefround is a car from the Lake Como

Police. Lake Como up until last years was known as South Belmar. The citizens thought Lake Como sounded better hence the change. The parade actually starts in Lake Como and goes through into Belmar.

Belmar PD Geo. Belmar is primarily a shore resort town and very congested during the summer. I'll assume these might be easier to get around in traffic and crowds.

Alittle north of Belmar is the city of Bruce Springsteen fame, Asbury Park. Althought the bands name (the E Street Band) is named after a street in Belmar.

Two of the four Harley's operated by the NJ State Police. The motorcycle patrol returned in the NJSP in 2004 after a 50 year absence. They are used to patrol the Garden State Parkway, parades, VIP duty, and funerals.

Keyport PD DARE unit

Durango from the Monmouth County Sheriff's Department. The device on the roof is a thermal imaging camera.

Monmouth County's Sheriffs

Hummer

In Monmouth County the sheriffs department operates the county wide radio system. The field comm was built by PL/Rescue 1. Its about 2 to 3 years old.

Nutley PD Dodge Durango

Essex County Sheriff

Essex County Sheriff K-9

Essex County Sheriff Mobile Command Center

View from the back

The following pics were taken today at Sgt Tommaso Popolizio's funeral (Newark PD). Rest in peace brother!

Newark PD Chief of Police Ford Explorer

NPD

NPD Command Post