[color="#000099"]Brian[/color]
Credit: KDWMAEMT, RI EMT & Paramedic_IL

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Seagrave Rescue Pumper

Finally got my files in the write folders after many over nighters! LOL

Pierce Arrow XT Extended Cab 105' HD Ladder

Here is an updated version of Boston's Rescue 1 which includes improvements I made to the Quantum cab plus added the stainless steel in the step wells. Credit to KDWMAEMT.

[Image: BostonR1.png]
Here's a 1980 GMC Brigadier/VanPelt pumper. I drew the entire cab & body myself. Credits as always to KDWMAEMT & RI EMT for the use of their wheels, lights & pump panle detail. Again, THANKS!

Attached Files Image(s)

Pierce Velocity PUC Pumper

I'm sure this is not 100% correct but with the photos I have seen, it's the best I could come up with.

Credit KDWMAEMT, RI EMT and Paramedic_IL

Fictional LA County Watertender, Black over red, i really like the way that looks on their apparatus

CREDITS TO paramedicIL for the cab, KDWMAEMT, RIEMT, AND JFONG for everything else.

FDNY Rescue 1's new Pierce XT. Credit to KDWMAEMT

[Image: FDNYR1.png]
My attempt at the NEW Crimson Boomer...on a Spartan Gladiator chassis.....

I'm looking for a little guidance and direction on this one, as I think this is about as far as I can go...minus the graphics.

[Image: CrimsonBoomer.png]
Heres my take on this truck.... Credits to where credits go.... not 100% sure who they goto....

Image(s)

Here is tower 7 of birdsboro Pa.... Credits to KDWMAEMT & RIEMT & JFONG and others for the lights and other parts.... the body of the truck was pretty much done all by me with parts from other trucks....

How about a "generic" Seagrave 100' rearmount ladder truck. And a front and rear view to go with it.

Credit to RIEMT and myself.

<p class="bbc_center">Kevin White

Fireground Photographer

www.KDWFirePhotos.com
Here is the Stlfd KME/LTI quint that Paramedic_IL drwe up and i closely modified, especially the pump panel. KDWMAEMT, RI EMT, SLCPDExplorer, & Paramedic_IL, Mayer22 and myself.

Pierce Arrow XT Extended Cab TDA w/ Chicago Coloring

Seagrave Marauder II Rescue Engine

thanks to the following for help w/different parts. KDWMAEMT, RI EMT, SLCPDExplorer, & Paramedic_IL

Also thanks to Kmohler

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND][attachment=66967:RESCUE_4...LS_rehab.

PNG]

same credits as last....sorry if i missed anyone i am new to this thing. lets see if we can step it up a little i have a sheet of accessories that i will post soon

sorry for those who can't figure it out the TGIF1...A company here close to us used to have TGIF on their stuff and it was Thank God Its 40. so i just took that from them and added the 1 making it Thank God Its 41. just a little fun here. I hope that this will get things started with people making all kinds of equipment for us all to share.

this is our borough owned engine. it runs crashs and local alarms and all other non-building assignments. we have a quint i am working on that we run on all building assignments i am also working our 1969 ALF and our 1929 ALF but they are going to take some time. I only have so much time here at work

Ron Bouch

Union Fire Company

Carlisle, Pa.

www.unionfireco.org

Spartan Big Easy Pumper Tanker