Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MS Paint Anyone! Fire Apparatus Part III
Credits to KDWMAEMT & RI EMT

Fort Worth Fire Rescue - Engine 37

[Image: FortWorthE37.png]
Progress Fire Co., Dauphin County, PA Tower 32. Credit to KDWMAEMT for the baseline drawing of the tower and RI EMT for parts. Some modifications made by me.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Here's a 1986 Spartan 'Gladiator'/National Foam industrial pumper. I drew the entire cab & body myself. Credits to KDWMAEMT & RI EMT for the fantastic wheels, lights and pump panel details. THANKS!

Attached Files Image(s)

Pierce Contender (Red over White) with Ghost Flames

Credit KDWMAEMT, RIEMT and Paramedic_IL

Attached Files Image(s)

4X4 Pierce Contender (Red over White) with Ghost Flames

Credit KDWMAEMT, RIEMT and Paramedic_IL

Attached Files Image(s)

2002 Pierce Dash 2500 gallon pumper tanker. It is in service with the St. Clair FPD located in Franklin County, Missouri. Designated at tanker 8325. Credit KDWMAEMT, RI EMT, back custom by me, except the wheels.

It's been awhile since anyone posted from front-views of rigs, so here's some that I have worked on lately. All done up in typical Indiana white-over-red. The Ferrara and ALF Eagle are mine except for some parts from the usual suspects (Rescue29Engine23, RIEMT, KDWMAEMT). Most of the credit for the Pierce and Crimson go to SLCPDExplorer.

Attached Files Image(s)

Credit: KDWMAEMT, RI EMT and Paramedic_IL

Willingboro Fire Dept (Burlington County NJ)

The Twin of Engine 1613, I present Engine 1611

Progress Fire Company Engine 32-1 "9th Division Commander" former Engine 32, former FDNY E90, E229

Credit to KDWMAEMT and RI EMT for parts. Sorry but the Mack engine was from the old board and I'm not sure who drew it so if it's yours, let me know so I can give proper credit/ Also the Conestoga Wagon Cover was from an older model ALF which I couldn't find on this board but I don't think it was from the old so again if it's yours please let me know for proper credit. Some modifications done by me.

A Ladder I could only dream really existed! LOL

Attached Files Image(s)

Willingboro FD of Burlington County, New Jersey

Tower 1615 with a few modifications of my own to make it more "practical"

This is far from accurate, but it's the best I could do because I didn't have any hi-res side shots.

Credit: KDWMAEMT, RI EMT and Paramedic_IL

Willingboro Fire Department of Burlington County,NJ

Engine 1621 1990 Mack

Currently a reserve engine (backs up Engines 1611,1613 and 1632, the Trio Seagraves)

Ill add on to the cab front theme that a few artists have been on recently. We've covered Pierce, ALF and Ferrara, so I put these together. They are all E-Ones in this post, but I have a few Seagraves Ill add in another post later tonight or tomorrow.

Credit to RIEMT, Fyreline and myself.

<p class="bbc_center">Kevin White

Fireground Photographer

www.KDWFirePhotos.com
As promised, 2 Seagrave cab fronts.......a Marauder pumper and a Marauder II Aerial. I also threw in 2 ALF cabs I found.....while not colored and not the best, its an ALF Eagle and an ALF Metropolitan.

Credit to RIEMT, Fyreline and myself.

Fireground Photographer

www.KDWFirePhotos.com
And a "special" project........which I wont disclose yet!!!!!!

Credit to RIEMT and myself.

Fireground Photographer

www.KDWFirePhotos.com
Well I found an old picture of this unit and thought I should add it to my St. Louis stuff. Hope you all like it.

Credit = KDWMAEMT, RI EMT & Fyreline

Modifications = Paramedic_IL

Pierce Saber 105' HD

since this is about the only truck i havent seen drawn, i tried. its a rough try at a ward la france patriot.

all drawn by me except the tires, wheel and accesories.

credits to KDWMAEMT, RIEMT