Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Los Angeles County Fire Dept
LACoFD Engine 49 in La Mirada. Originally assigned to E241, but 241's was disbanded when the cities of Inglewood and Lynwood contracted with the County around 1998. The rig was then given to 49's.

Attached Files Image(s)

Engine 25 from Pico Rivera

Attached Files Image(s)

Engine 12

Attached Files Image(s)

Engine 74 2006 KME.

Attached Files Image(s)

Engine 66

Attached Files Image(s)

Engine 173 (Inglewood)

Attached Files Image(s)

Casey where did you take that photo of Engine 66 at?
[quote name='Monrovia1' post='91443' date='Mar 26 2007, 22:51 ']Casey where did you take that photo of Engine 66 at?[/quote]

Tim,

I took it up here in La Canada a few days after we went down to Inglewood. The Sport Chalet is in the process of building a complex on the north side of Foothill Blvd. at the Crest Highway. The County FD was invited to "help" in the demo of the houses in the area. In other words, they did a few training burns and ventilation drills on the houses that were to be torn down. I also shot Engine 74 there, but got a better shot of it the next morning on the frontage road of the N/B Glendale freeway in Montrose, while they were drilling with Station 19.
LA County Squad 7 from West Hollywood. Shown at Station 19 on move up during the above mentioned drills.

Attached Files Image(s)

LA County Squad 19 (La Canada)

Attached Files Image(s)

Anyone have shots of the Freightliner Type 3 County has out on Catalina Island I think it's E55?
LA County Squad 26 (La Puente)

Attached Files Image(s)

Engine 19 (La Canada) Shot on a moments notice, as I was driving by without a whole lot of time to get a decent shot.
Engine 44 Duarte CA

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Engine 19 (La Canada) Shot on a moments notice, as I was driving by without a whole lot of time to get a decent shot.

Attached Files Image(s)

LA County Engine 82 (La Canada)

Attached Files Image(s)

LA County Engine 63 (La Crescenta)

Attached Files Image(s)

Engine 282 (La Canada)
Engine 282 (La Canada)

Attached Files Image(s)

Engine 282 is a part of Light Force 82, It is manned with 1 Firefighter and 1 Engineer,