Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EMS Today - 2009
A few pics of ambulances that were displayed at the EMS Today 2009 in Baltimore.....

University of Maryland Express Care

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

1964 Pontiac Superior "Rescuer" ambulance originally owned by the Union Fire Company of Titusville, NJ

McCoy/Miller demo

Sussex County, DE paramedic

[quote name='FirePix1075' post='296418' date='Apr 12 2009, 00:27 ']1964 Pontiac Superior "Rescuer" ambulance originally owned by the Union Fire Company of Titusville, NJ[/quote]

Privatly owned by Steve Lichtman of Mt Airy Md.
Wheeled Coach demo

Mecklenberg, NC EMS mass casualty unit

Ebensburg EMS (? state)

Medtec Sprinter demo

[quote name='FirePix1075' post='296426' date='Apr 12 2009, 00:42 ']Ebensburg EMS (? state)[/quote]

Theres one in Pa, that might be it. Unsure
Bossier Parish, LA

Medtec demo

Powellville Vol Fire Co Ambulance 11 (Pittsville, MD)

2008 Ford E-450 Braun

[url="http://www.powellvillefire.com/custom.html?id=4052"]http://www.powellvillefire.com/custom.html?id=4052[/url]

Teague EMS (Texas)

Last shot, a Sterling/Braun demo

[quote name='FirePix1075' post='296420' date='Apr 11 2009, 23:31 ']McCoy/Miller demo[/quote]

That's sharp!!!! It's almost in IFD's new EMS color scheme.
Ebensburg, PA.
And I was just about to ask if anyone had photos, lol! Great shots, trade shows are tough to shoot!

I LOVE that Sterling/Braun demo!
Seth Granville
My Photos: x635Photos.com 
Thanks for sharing. Looks as though the MedTec has the new Whelen M series LED's. Also we got word last week one of our new Wheeled Coach Dodges is going to FDIC -Spartanburg EMS (SC).
Those M series sure are nice and bright!

Not much of a price increase over the 900 series either, that is except for the scene lights $1,800.00 additional for four of the buggers!

The Sterling looks nice, I have not had a chance to drive it yet. but I'm supposed to get it next month to show a customer in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.

Will be intreesting to see the future of ambulance chassis next year when the new emissions come around. I wonder how quicky we will go from diesel to gas? From my perspective it seems like it might be a 40% gas 60% diesel next year for my customers. If the gas engines hold up I'm sure that number will shoot up to 80% gas within 3-4 years.

Kris