Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Visiting Fireman
Can anyone tell me if the Visiting Fireman is still around? I heard it went from a book to a Cd or DVD.

Thanks in advance!

Steve Hanson of Racine, Wisc. owns the rights to it or whatever.  Last August he told me to give him my name address phone number, e-mail etc and he would get back to me with how to get back into the Visiting Firemen.  I thought he was going to send me a password and user name on how to get on to it.  I have heard nothing from him.  I did write the Racine Fie Bells for info and they said they would pass it on the Steve.  Still nothing.  I have a conference call with the IFBA Directors of the IFBA this week, let me see if I can get that on the agenda.  The IFBA has no control over the VF, but one would think with their large membership they could influence Steve to follow through.  There is something going on regarding the VF and I have no idea what the situation is.  I would think it takes a lot of time to run the VF and I believe Steve is the Chief of Department in Racine, and his time is probably pretty valuable.

I always found the VF as a great buffing tool.

I have a number of old editions of the VF for anyone interested. Just email me at mnsand@visuallink.com. Mike Sanders.
Mike Sanders

Winchester, VA
Quote:Steve Hanson of Racine, Wisc. owns the rights to it or whatever.  Last August he told me to give him my name address phone number, e-mail etc and he would get back to me with how to get back into the Visiting Firemen.  I thought he was going to send me a password and user name on how to get on to it.  I have heard nothing from him.  I did write the Racine Fie Bells for info and they said they would pass it on the Steve.  Still nothing.  I have a conference call with the IFBA Directors of the IFBA this week, let me see if I can get that on the agenda.  The IFBA has no control over the VF, but one would think with their large membership they could influence Steve to follow through.  There is something going on regarding the VF and I have no idea what the situation is.  I would think it takes a lot of time to run the VF and I believe Steve is the Chief of Department in Racine, and his time is probably pretty valuable.

I always found the VF as a great buffing tool.
Thanks for the reply, I appreciate it!
At this point, VF is online only. No current plans to publish at this time

So does it just have info or pictures as well and is it possible to get in it?

Terry

Terry K.Dawson

dawsonfire@hotmail.com

dawson_fire@yahoo.com

Taneytown,Maryland 21787
You can enter all your info that had been in the book on the website