Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warehouse Fire, Baltimore City. November 27, 2016
Right before sunrise on Saturday, November 27, 2016 Baltimore Firefighters were dispatched to a building fire in the 600 block of N. Milton Avenue in east Baltimore.

Units arriving had smoke showing from a one-story warehouse occupied by an appliance company. A working fire was ordered by Command followed by a Special Call for extra units. When they forced entry heavy fire and smoke was present inside. There were reports that someone may have been inside and a quick search proved negative. Exterior operations were set up and continued for several hours until the fire was brought under control.

http://BCFDPHOTOMAN.zenfolio.com/p737267738

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Great shot.

Dave
So, this was the equivalent of a still & box in Chicago? (I saw your 1-Alarm title.)...here, I'd bet the CFD would've pulled a 2-11 at least.

American Red Cross - DAT Captain
Member 4-2-4 - 5-11 Club of Chicago

Nice work Howard

Quote:So, this was the equivalent of a still & box in Chicago? (I saw your 1-Alarm title.)...here, I'd bet the CFD would've pulled a 2-11 at least.
1 Alarm, Working Fire and a Special Call. Not quite a Second Alarm. I guess they held it at that because of no exposures and 1 story with fire contained to the inside!!
Nice shot!

Thanks for sharing 

Maybe.. but with rit and rehab, hazmat and a chief for everything these days it seems like alarms get over racked. And I don't think it's a bad thing.
Great Photo!

Matt

Anne Arundel County, Maryland

My Website: www.bythebayphotos.com