Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big fire
Yeah so there was a wicked big fire in cambridge. Sorry , I had to . Inundated with info , vids , photos from the get go on this . I remember when I came hear for local fire info , nevermind a damn near Conflagration in almost 2017 . I hate crickets.
Everyone has a website, Facebook page, Twitter account, etc.  No one wants to take the time to share in a community anymore.  It's a me, me, me world, and I have wondered many times in the past year whether it's worth keeping the site up.

Ed Burke
Firepics Administrator

Fireground Photos.net
Quote:Everyone has a website, Facebook page, Twitter account, etc.  No one wants to take the time to share in a community anymore.  It's a me, me, me world, and I have wondered many times in the past year whether it's worth keeping the site up.
Miss the old days!  Wonder why I  even have internet anymore. I hate going anywhere, Big Brother always lurking now! Got to watch your back too!

A couple of members....

http://www.kdwfirephotos.com/FirePhotogr...10th-Alarm

http://www.dabimages.net/Fires-and-Incid.../i-h93r8Z9

Ed Burke
Firepics Administrator

Fireground Photos.net
So very true Ed... The new generation of Buffs and photogs is the Me generation, I for one do appreciate the site and group as it allows me to see things and read news from parts of the country I wouldn't normally see... I wonder where a lot of the original members have gone and wish they would return and share there photos and news again... Keep up the good work and don't let a few ruin it for the rest of us..
Jim Kay

Retired Firefighter/Paramedic

Fire Historian

Fire Buff

Photographer
I know one or two original members who now only post to Facebook
Trey White
I don't understand why they left here. It is a good group looking for fire specific photos. I don't take a lot of photos but enjoy coming here. Facebook gets so cluttered with other stuff.

This my "go to" site.  Even though it has slowed down, it is still the best one out there!

Quote:This my "go to" site.  Even though it has slowed down, it is still the best one out there!I

I agree with ladder13. I post on Flickr but I will post here first. But if I can be honest sometimes I am hesitant of posting here. But I am always here and I always post photos of what I take here first.
Dave
Please delete.

Thanks