Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12-25-16 Apartment fire Colonial Heights VA
Call came in at 5:08 pm.  Two apartments suffered heavy fire damage, 2 others had smoke damage.  One fire fighter was transported with a minor injury and unfortunately a dog died. Chesterfield and Fort lee were also on scene, while Hopewell and Petersburg provided station fill in

Attached Files Image(s)

Attached Files Image(s)

Attached Files Image(s)

Attached Files Image(s)

Attached Files Image(s)

Attached Files Image(s)

Attached Files Image(s)

Nice shots. 

Thanks for sharing 

Great series of photos thank you for sharing them with us.

Dave
Nice photos.

Is the lighting in these shots scene lighting or a light used by you?

Night shots are really hard with all the reflective materials used on gear and vehicles these days, and I don't see any of the usual issues here. Wondering what your secret is.

Aaron Woods
Aaronw pics 2 and 3 are natural lighting, the set up for the rest are Canon 7d mark 2 ,ISO 400 set to TV mode with the shutter at 250th@ f2.8.  The real key is I use off camera flash!  I have a flash cord connected to the camera and the other end to the flash and I hold the flash in my left hand at arms length straight up but aimed at what I'm shooting and I hold the camera in my right hand.  It took some getting used too but I've gotten to where its not big deal  now

Glad people like looking at them!  lots more of my facebook page  Firefighters of CHFD