Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Code 3 Series 3 Diecast
Is there any interest in FDNY and other Code 3 rigs that are Series 3 rigs?  I have a fair amount in storage, still in original box, many have the cardboard sleeves.  Need to reduce the amount of stuff we have.

Anyone have a reasonable worth on this stuff?

Got a list of what you have?

I'll venture to the basement and look.  Kind of put away out of sight, out of mind.  Will update hopefully Monday.
Quote:I'll venture to the basement and look.  Kind of put away out of sight, out of mind.  Will update hopefully Monday.

Here's a sampling of the Code 3 stuff I have.  Not looking to get rich, but I won't give them away.  Has the Code 3 stuff gained value at all?  I need to research...

I have a bunch of doubles which I have no problem letting go:

All engines in the "doubles" are Series #3 I believe.

Engines:

FDNY E283 x 1

FDNY E46 x 3

Houston E49 x 1

LA City (FF Relief Fund) - E57 x  1 (fairly rare?)

Suburbans:

LA City Batt 10 x 1

LA City Batt 11 x 1

East Windsor Rescue Squad x 2

Boston D9 x 2

Newark DC1 x 1

Las Vegas Batt 4 x 2

Non doubles:

I have a fair amount of "non doubles" that for the right price I'd let go of.  If there's something you really need let me know.  They've literally sat in my basement for years so it isn't like they'll be missed.

Philadelphia various Seagrave engines

Louisville various Seagrave engines

Wasaga Beach Seagrave

Honolulu various Seagrave engines

Baltimore tillers

various Suburbans

I also have a Worcester engine, though that one may stay with me.

There's quite a few left that I haven't mentioned, some more rare FDNY stuff.  I need to clean up the clutter, and learn to let things go.  I'll try to update this as I get a chance.  Lots of them are buried on a shelving unit in the basement.

Sorry this isn't 100% detailed but I won't have time to catalog everything until sometime next week.

All are still in the plastic domes, never having been removed.  Many have the cardboard sleeves.  Dusty on the outside, but that will clean off just fine.
Which Baltimore Tillers do you have? Old style Canopy Cab or Enclosed Cabs? Thanks!!

Quote:Which Baltimore Tillers do you have? Old style Canopy Cab or Enclosed Cabs? Thanks!!
Sorry for the delay.  Believe they're enclosed cabs.  I'll look to confirm.  Was on vacation with no internet, no stress, nothing.  It was GLORIOUS!
Glad you enjoyed your vacation!!!! Thanks for the reply..

If your still looking to part with your code 3 let me know thanks