Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Klein Fire dept Tx
I see a couple of engine for sale on braindlee. How Many truck the dept replace? Its Pierce or E\-One for the new truck

Thanks
I was recently at Klein and the guys I spoke with never mentioned any new rigs.  Brindlee Mountain is listing four pumpers for sale, three Pierce Enforcers and one E\-One Cyclone II.  No new apparatus have been delivered to Klein yet and no one I talked to knew what was coming.

Siddons Martin Emergency Group  (Pierce Dealer) posted a thank you on their facebook page - Thank you Klein Volunteer Fire Department for your order of 7-Velocity Pumpers and 1-Velocity Rescue.   May 2nd.

Quote:Siddons Martin Emergency Group  (Pierce Dealer) posted a thank you on their facebook page - Thank you Klein Volunteer Fire Department for your order of 7-Velocity Pumpers and 1-Velocity Rescue.   May 2nd.
Dangit, now I gotta go back! Banghead
Quote:Dangit, now I gotta go back! Banghead
You can catch Spring's 3 new ones also.
Quote:Dangit, now I gotta go back! Banghead
Your next trip will be worth it!  MANY departments in the area have apparatus on order besides Spring, Klein - Atascocita (E\-One pumper/truck) Porter (Ember) and the Pierce site has many  ...plus the new apparatus coming into Houston.

I saved that coffee - same pot!  When ever you are ready to come back.
Quote:Your next trip will be worth it!  MANY departments in the area have apparatus on order besides Spring, Klein - Atascocita (E-One pumper/truck) Porter (Ember) and the Pierce site has many  ...plus the new apparatus coming into Houston.

I saved that coffee - same pot!  When ever you are ready to come back.
Thanks, Charlie!  I'll keep you posted.
I can give you an idea of whats going on around Houston.

Spring FD has 3 engines currently on the line at Pierce. Rumor is a tower will be the next order.

Klein FD has 7 engines and 1 rescue on order, pre-construction is the next step.

Cypress Creek FD is currently spec'ing 3 PUC's to replace the 2001 all-steer Quantums.

Ponderosa FD is rumored to be sell the last Enforcer pumper and Lance rescue. They are specing a rescue/engine.

Houston FD has some Spartan ERV pumpers and aerials coming out from SD.

Sugar Land FD is about to place inservice a new Spartan ERV 100' quint.  
Jerremy Brown
Full time - Fulshear Simonton Tx FD
Part time - Champions ESD, Cypress Creek FD

Facebook - Jerremy Brown

"God made man, Samuel Colt made them equal."
From Facebook

Quote: 

Klein VFD in north Houston has 7 Pierce Velocity Top-Control Pumpers and a Velocity Heavy-Rescue due for completion in November. The Velocity features a quick access service hood, a high visibility single piece windshield, the thickest firewall in the industry and 360° Protection From Every Angle is standard. 

-Pierce’s exclusive PS6® seats for comfort and safety
-Big power, up to 600 HP engines
-TAK-4® Independent Front Suspension
-Larger, deeper door handles accommodate a gloved hand
-Frontal & Side Roll Protection systems for enhanced firefighter safety
Quote:https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=...=1&theater
Quote:
Any project to change aerial soon?
Quote:Any project to change aerial soon?

Possibly in 2018.
Jerremy Brown

Facebook - Jerremy Brown

Quote:I can give you an idea of whats going on around Houston.

Spring FD has 3 engines currently on the line at Pierce. Rumor is a tower will be the next order.

Klein FD has 7 engines and 1 rescue on order, pre-construction is the next step.

Cypress Creek FD is currently spec'ing 3 PUC's to replace the 2001 all-steer Quantums.

Ponderosa FD is rumored to be sell the last Enforcer pumper and Lance rescue. They are specing a rescue/engine.

Houston FD has some Spartan ERV pumpers and aerials coming out from SD.

Sugar Land FD is about to place inservice a new Spartan ERV 100' quint.  

Quick update.

Klein is expecting a December delivery for the pumpers and a delivery of the rescue around Feb.

Spring has two just delivered this week.

Cypress Creek FD has a tentative date for the 3 Velocity PUC's coming off the line around Feb. 

Atascocita FD just took delivery of an E\-One pumper and platform.

Northwest FD placed a new Spartan ERV.

Northeast FD has a new Velocity PUC/aerial on the Pierce line.

Baytown FD has a new Quantum engine on the Pierce line. 

Pearland FD has 1 Velocity engine and (1) 75ft Velocity aerial on the Pierce line.

Willow Fork FD has 1 Velocity PUC on the line. 

Champions FD is putting together a spec to replace both of the 2008 PUC's with 2 Velocity pumpers.

Jerremy Brown

Facebook - Jerremy Brown

an update

http://www.siddons-martin.com/custom/pag...ob26934-01

Jerremy Brown

Facebook - Jerremy Brown

[Image: 1483012_467639826605822_384289183_n.jpg]

From Facebook

Seven new Velocity Top-Control Pumpers on the blue floor this morning for Klein Fire Department. It's 11 degrees in Appleton today! Foam testing will be fun!

Amazing shot from the Pierce FB page

[Image: 856651_10153576867690527_187900337_o.jpg]

Pic #15 is AWESOME!!!!!

Those are perhaps thee most beautiful fire trucks I've ever laid eyes on, it's just those mirrors!

Travis- Mill Twp. Fire Dept. Marion, IN.