Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leather Helmet Raffle

<span>Press Release:

Western Mass. FOOLS is proud to announce our 2013 Helmet Raffle. The Western Mass. FOOLS is a chapter of the Fraternal Order of Leatherheads, an organization of firefighters for and by firefighters. Our goal is to raise funds to boost our membership and support aggressive and quality training for firefighters throughout the Western Mass. area. To that end we are conducting a raffle. The prizes are as follows:

Grand Prize: NFPA complaint Leather Fire Helmet with custom leather shield.

Second Prize: A helmet mounted video camera
<span>Third Prize: A helmet mounted flashlight

Tickets cost $10 each and a maximum of 1000 tickets will be sold.

Please contact:
<span>Ed Harvey webmaster@fireservicephotography.com or 413-229-0153 for tickets.
Sam Hungate also has tickets for any members looking to sell them!

Those interested in more information about the Western Mass. FOOLS and our activities can find us on Facebook.com</span></span></span>
Ed Harvey

[url="http://www.fireservicephotography.com/"][size=2]Fire Service Photography[/url][/size]

"In preparing for battle I have always found that plans are useless, but planning is indispensable." -Dwight D. Eisenhower

All fires will go out; and all bleeding will stop - eventually.

[url="http://www.facebook.com/people/Ed-Harvey/116300270"]My Facebook Page[/url]
Quote:<span>Press Release:

Western Mass. FOOLS is proud to announce our 2013 Helmet Raffle. The Western Mass. FOOLS is a chapter of the Fraternal Order of Leatherheads, an organization of firefighters for and by firefighters. Our goal is to raise funds to boost our membership and support aggressive and quality training for firefighters throughout the Western Mass. area. To that end we are conducting a raffle. The prizes are as follows:</span>

Ed, not that I'm trying make any trouble instead what I am going to say is to try to keep any firefans from getting into any possible heat.  Of course gambling laws vary from state to state here in the US so I have no idea what they may be in your state, so just want to make sure that any and all raffle licensing requiriements are followed.  

Too many times around here in NJ, there have been fire companies conducting raffles without a license then have faced the music with even possible criminal charges.
Rich Dean, Butler, New Jersey, USA

Member of Kinney Hose Co. 1, Butler Fire Dept. since 1973, Fire Police Officer since 2000

Dispatcher at Butler Police Communications from March 1975 to July 2009

Secretary of North Jersey Volunteer Firemen's Association since 1980

Member of Tri-Boro First Aid Squad (volunteer ems) since 2000 as a driver

Member of many Yahoogroups, owner of some such as:

[post="0"]FirematicEvents Yahoogroup[/post]the place to for listing and discussion of any event by a public safety organization.

[post="0"]RailfanEvents Yahoogroup[/post]

[post="0"]Railpics Yahoogroup[/post]