Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Account Question?
Hey Guys

My name is Steven Bates, I've been a member with the forum (CCFR-45) for a while now and I'm guessing I forgot to renew my subscription or something during my move across the state and now my account is gone? I know I didn't sign in for a while, But I didn't think it was that long. Just got busy with life and new house didn't have internet and all that. Anyways I signed up again and payed for a new subscription under the same username. But Basically all my post count and information on my old post is gone. Any way to get this information back?

I private messaged one of the Admins but haven't received a response. 

Just curious is all.

Thanks for any help,
Steven Bates

Let me check with Ed and see...

Taylor Goodman
Captain - Henrico County (VA) Division of Fire
Fire Chief - Huguenot VFD, Powhatan, VA
Welcome back!

tHANKs
tHANKs
Thanks for checking Roto-Ray.

Thanks hank!
I just had to create this new account. First off I somehow put the username in not how I wanted it. Second. I could not get in my old account to pay on it. I am the Brigade Chief of Moose's Antique Fire Brigade. I'd love to get access back for the posts I put up.

I have the same question. My old account is now called 

Guest_ResQguy_*
(01-19-2018, 03:23 PM)resqguy Wrote: I have the same question. My old account is now called 

Guest_ResQguy_*

Anyone? I'd like to have my posts back please. Huh
If your account was inactive long enough to get the "Guest" title under the old board, it is not possible.  The migration stripped the suffix and all posts from those accounts are listed as "Guest" and cannot be recovered by username
Ed Burke
Firepics Administrator

Fireground Photos.net
Well that's no fun. Of course my original question predated the migration but I guess it's too late now.
My apologies, the old board software had become too unstable, and was no longer supported by the developer.  I don't know if could have been done on that software either.
Ed Burke
Firepics Administrator

Fireground Photos.net