Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FIREHOUSES OF NEVADA
Clark County Volunteer Fire Department Mount Charleston station. This station was slated to close a couple of years back. A large expansion of the ski area allowed it to remain open.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The Good Springs Volunteer Fire Department of Clark County's former quarters. Still owned by the department to use for their Saturday flea markets.

Looking at the front of Good Spring's former station. The large rails support the bay doors when they are opened.

Good Springs current firehouse. An engine and squad run from here.

Good photos!

tHANKs

tHANKs
Clark County station 38's quarters. An engine and medic unit run from here. A reserve engine is also stored at this station.

Mesquite Fire Rescue of Clark County used to operate from this firehouse that is located at the Mesquite Airport. I believe that it is now used by the department for storage and a Life Flight Medical Helicopter is now quartered here.

Quote:Mesquite Fire Rescue of Clark County used to operate from this firehouse that is located at the Mesquite Airport. I believe that it is now used by the department for storage and a Life Flight Medical Helicopter is now quartered here.

Mesquite Fire Rescue Station #2. Unmanned. Parade engine is stored here (1963 Seagrave) along with an Emergency Management Shelter in Place Trailer which has some supplies to set up a disaster shelter. The quarters are used by Mercy Air Ambulance and Mercy Air 11 is stationed here.
Thanks for that info. Mesquite Fire Rescue has always been very welcoming to me upon my many visits for photos over the years!! Great department.

Mesquite Fire Rescue of Clark County's main station. The bay doors were recently replaced to reduce the strong southern Nevada sun glaring on the apparatus.

Mesquite Fire Rescue of Clark County station 3's quarters. A great place for photographing apparatus.

Another look at Mesquite Fire Rescue of Clark County's station at the Mesquite Airport back when it was still in service.

Also in Mesquite is the former quarters of the Virgin Valley Volunteer Fire Department.

The Nye County Emergency Service's main station located in Pahrump.

Clark County Fire Station 19's quarters.

Clark County Volunteer Fire Department Sandy Valley's quarters.

The Bunkerville Volunteer Fire Department of Clark County's former quarters.

Henderson Fire Department Station 92 which is also their fire training station and public information area. I took this picture last week with a new camera so I was still learning what the camera can do.

[Image: GEDC0118_zpsd05a37dd.jpg]

[Image: GEDC0119_zpsffb8f512.jpg]

[Image: GEDC0120_zpse45a79a5.jpg]

Dave
Henderson Fire Department Station 94

400 N Valle Verde Dr, Henderson NV 89014

Engine 94 and Rescue 94

[Image: GEDC0142_zps97ac2c39.jpg]

Dave
Henderson Fire of Clark County station 83's quarters. One Engine and two Medic Units run from here.