Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
APPARATUS PULLING OUT OF THE STATION
Henderson Nevada Engine 91 pulling out of the station for photos.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Clark County Nevada Volunteer Fire Department's Freightliner/Becker Engine pulling out on the front apron of the Goodsprings station for photos.

Nye County Nevada Emergency Service's Kenworth/Pierce Hazmat Truck pulling out of the Pahrump station for photos.

Nye County Nevada Emergency Service's Kenworth/Pierce Engine pulling out of the Pahrump station for photos

Mount Charleston Fire Protection District of Nye County Nevada's International/Spartan Engine pulling out of the barn for photos.

(10-08-2019, 05:56 PM)engine98 Wrote: Mount Charleston Fire Protection District of Nye County Nevada's International/Spartan Engine pulling out of the barn for photos.

This is in Clark County. Thanks for all the Nevada stuff!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for that correction, my mistake. I hope to visit Mesquite early next month for an updated photoshoot!!
(10-08-2019, 09:41 PM)engine98 Wrote: Thanks for that correction, my mistake. I hope to visit Mesquite early next month for an updated photoshoot!!

Cool! We have a newish Pierce Quantum(about a year)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mohave Valley Fire Department of Mohave County Arizona's refurbished Pierce Quantum Engine pulling out of the main station for photos.

San Bernardino County California Fire Department Engine 32's KME Engine pulling out of the station for photos. The station is located in the city of Needles.

The Clark County Nevada Volunteer Fire Department's 2003 Ford/American LaFrance Squad pulling out of the Cal Nev Ari station for photos a while back.

Pahrump Valley Fire-Rescue of Nye County Nevada was storing this refurbished Pierce Quantum reserve Engine at nearby Nye County Emergency Service quarters.

Attached Files Image(s)

The Golden Shores Fire Department of Mohave County Arizona pulls out their Ford/TWI Water Tender on the front apron for photos a while back.

The Clark County Nevada Volunteer Fire Department pull the 1993 Ford/3-D/2017 Fire Trucks Unlimited refurb Squad out of the Good Springs station for photos a while back.

The Clark County Nevada Volunteer Fire Department pull the 1993 Ford/3-D Squad out of the Good Springs station for photos a while back. This apparatus was refurbished in 2017 by Fire Trucks Unlimited of Henderson Nevada shortly after this photo was taken.

The Pine Lake Volunteer Fire Department of Mohave County Arizona pull their 1970 International Water Tender out of their main station for photos a while back.

The Mina Volunteer Fire Department of Mineral County Nevada pull their International/FMC Engine out of the barn for photos a while back.

Attached Files Image(s)

Winchester Hills Volunteer Fire Department of Washington County Utah pull out their former 530-B Brush Truck out of their former station for photos back in 2009. This unit has been replaced and they now occupy a much needed new firehouse in a nearby master-planned community.

Mohave Valley Fire Department of Mohave County Arizona pulling out their former Chevy/Becker Water Tender from their main station for photos a while back.

San Bernardino County California Fire Department station 32's International Water Tender pulling out of the barn for photos. This station is located in the city of Needles.