Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NYPD

Seth Granville
My Photos: x635Photos.com 
Quote:ESU, If anyone knows the role of this truck I would love to know to update my file naming.

It's part of ESUs hazardous materials unit.
Eli Gill - [url="http://10-75.Net"]10-75.Net[/url]
NYPD ESU 3519

International 4700 4x4/Pierce

I can only assume it was purchased with Bioterrorism Homeland Security Funds since it is a Pierce.

Seth Granville
Quote:[Image: attachicon.gif]es10.jpg

What?!? You mean to tell me things come out of New York City that don't have paint over the stripes and pretty much made to the point you can't drive it away? :o

In all seriousness, even if they did take most of the goodies, I've got to give the guys at "the shops" kudos for taking the time to take the decals off and make it easily repairable to put back in service!

Trav!
Travis- Mill Twp. Fire Dept. Marion, IN.
H-5127 NYPD

Type: Medium Rescue

Chassis: International 4400; 2-door conventional cab; Seating for 2; Custom center console; MaxxForce 9 315 hp engine; Allison 3000 EVS transmission; Front push bumper; Class V rear hitch; Left and right side Class III hitches; 9000# portable winch; Zone Defense backing camera; On Spot automatic tire chains

Body: Heavy duty extruded aluminum rescue body; Transverse compts ahead of wheels; 26 deep compts over and behind wheels; 103 deep rear compt; Lower rear compt; Storage over rear wheels; Zico roof top access ladder; Auto Crane roof top boom with Quadra Manufacturing leveling system; Warn 3,000 electric reversible winch; Removable ramp in rear compt; Custom shelves and trays

Feature: Vanair 185 CFM split shaft air compressor with L2 mounted air manifold/panel and tool regulators; 2 Hannay electric rewind air hose reels; Glad hand connections; Federal Signal LED warning lights; Whelen LED warning lights; Federal Signal Message Board; Hella AS300 high intensity scene lights; 2 Fire Research scene lights; Onan 25kW PTO generator; 2 Fire Research Evolution telescopic lights; 2 Hannay electric rewind cord reels with 4-way junction boxes; Zodiac boat with Mercury 25hp outboard motor; Equipment mounted at Ferrara

Attached Files Image(s)

The above is one of the new confirmed Tactical Support Units.

Seth Granville
NEW TRUCKS UPDATE

Attached Files Image(s)

[Image: DSC_9712_zpsf26cb6cf.jpg]

NYPD Aviation 8498 -  2012 Freightliner Sprinter

Equipped with CAFS (No further info on mfg)

Eli Gill - [url="http://10-75.Net"]10-75.Net[/url]
NYPD ESU REP 2012 model F-550, with a four door cab with a body built by Odyssey Auto. Assigned unit # 5778-12

Seth Granville
Quote:NYPD ESU 3519

International 4700 4x4/Pierce

I can only assume it was purchased with Bioterrorism Homeland Security Funds since it is a Pierce.

NYPD 3519  is the Air Bottle Truck, carries spare SCBA cylinders and if memory serves me has an on board air bottle filling station. Its a 2006 IH/Pierce

Last I knew it was assinged to ESU 4 in the Bronx

Quote:NYPD ESU REP 2012 model F-550, with a four door cab with a body built by Odyssey Auto. Assigned unit # 5778-12

[Image: attachicon.gif]4doorrep.jpg

4 doors, must be fun to drive through the streets of NY. Surprised they didn't get the Dodge Ram instead.
People complaining about spam in the spam mail box... Huh, what'll they think of next?
Cell phone pics of the 2013 Ford Police Interceptor assigned to Highway 1.  Just entered service within the last month. I was surprised by the size of it.  First saw it parked next to the outgoing Ford CVPI, and it was nearly the same size.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Saw this bad boy on rt 80 in Bergen County NJ earlier today... got off in hackensack.. I figure it was going to the local international dealer before heading in the city
Quote:Saw this bad boy on rt 80 in Bergen County NJ earlier today... got off in hackensack.. I figure it was going to the local international dealer before heading in the city

Where is the pic?? lol or atleast tell us what it was.
Former NYPD ESU Truck ready for the scrapping process

1998 Mack Saulsbury

Seth Granville
Check of the Ferrera website show that 3 of the 5 NYPD units are still in production, these carry number 5128, 5129, 5130. Both 29 & 30 are twins and equipped with a hydraulic cranes.

Units 5127 and 5131 have been sent onto to the Dealer or to the NYPD.

First up photo is 5130, followed by 5128

Now all we need to do is find where they are assigned!

Enjoy

Attached Files Image(s)

Either 29 or 30 should be going to Truck 6

NYPD Highway motors in the Macy's Thanksgiving parade

with City and NYPD flags

[Image: 30mv88g.jpg]

Nypd Ess/Malt 7

1993 Freightliner/Saulsbury