Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Group Shots!!!
A photo shoot of the New Hartford (Oneida County) NY took place on October 1, 2016.  This shot was taken from Clayville NY's Aerialscope. 

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

John Kenealy

[url="http://www.cnyfiretrucks.com"]CNYFiretrucks.com: Over 5200 photos of apparatus from over 1000 New York State Departments![/url]

[Image: IMAG0400.jpg] New York
Pahrump Valley Fire Rescue Service of Nye County Nevada's 2004 American LaFrance 2000/2000/30a Tanker/Pumper/Rescue and 1999 Pierce Quantum 1250/500/25a Engine pose for a group photo.

Pahrump Valley Fire Rescue Service of Nye County Nevada's 1999 Pierce Quantum 1250/500/25a Engine and 2007 Sterling/Rosenbauer 750/3500 Water Tender pose for a group photo.

Awesome shot of new Hartford. Sharp looking outfit. Everything looks relatively new.
Just looked up they're fleet. I guesse some things are not as new as I thought . Testament to the quality of the shot. I love these group shots , and I love rescue company shots with the equipment staged.I would love for my dept. To do these, but it could never happen.
The Warminster Volunteer Fire Company of Bucks County Pennsylvania's station 91 with Rescue 90, a 1990 Spartan/Rescue One, sitting on the front apron a while back.

Attached Files Image(s)

The Five Cities Fire Authority of San Luis Obispo County California's 1995 International/Emergency One USAR Truck and 2006 Pierce 1500/500/15a Engine.

Barren Hill Volunteer Fire Company of Montgomery County Pennsylvania's apparatus sitting on the front apron back in 2003.

Attached Files Image(s)

The Golden Shores Fire Department of Mohave County Arizona.s 1988 Ford/KME Engine and 1992 Emergency One Engine being moved around the front apron for photos a while back.

The Southern Inyo County California's International Brush Truck and Engine. Both units still in service.

The Nye County Emergency Service's 1999 Freightliner/Wheeled Coach Haz Mat Support Unit and 2004 Kenworth/Pierce Haz Mat Truck sitting on the front apron of their quarters a while back.

Attached Files Image(s)

Las Vegas Motor Speedway of Clark County Nevada uses this fleet of Ambulances to provide EMS services within the complex.

Quote:The Golden Shores Fire Department of Mohave County Arizona.s 1988 Ford/KME Engine and 1992 Emergency One Engine being moved around the front apron for photos a while back.

If I'm not mistaken, Athearn made a model of the Ford C, or at least one of them (if there's more than one) in the fleet.

Trav!
Travis- Mill Twp. Fire Dept. Marion, IN.
City of New Kensington, PA Bureau of Fire 1963

Attached Files Image(s)

Ed Saliba Jr.

1st Assistant Chief

City of New Kensington Bureau of Fire
I.S.O. Class 4 Department
City of New Kensington, PA Bureau of Fire  2010

Ed Saliba Jr.

1st Assistant Chief

City of New Kensington, PA Bureau of Fire  2015

Attached Files Image(s)

Ed Saliba Jr.

1st Assistant Chief

[Image: 014_zps5xsrpw1i.jpg]

A trio of LA County FD Engine's.
South Australian Metropolitan Fire Service Headquarters Station - some Scanias and a Merc

More Australian images at https://www.flickr.com/gp/pobox448/0Uh2hk
Quote:South Australian Metropolitan Fire Service Headquarters Station - some Scanias and a Merc

Wow, these all run out of that one station, or no?
Travis- Mill Twp. Fire Dept. Marion, IN.
Quote: 

Wow, these all run out of that one station, or no?
Runs 8 apparatus - 2 pumpers, 2 Bronto platforms, a Metz ladder, a Rescue, a HazMat/BA vehicle, a Command bus - a Commander and HazMat Support Van as front line, plus a trio of pod carriers
More Australian images at https://www.flickr.com/gp/pobox448/0Uh2hk