Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minnesota Fire Stations
Oakdale Station 90.

[Image: Station90.jpg]
Columbia Heights Mn, in southern Anoka County just north of Minneapolis, has this beautiful new station opened in 2009 I believe. it is a Joint Police and Fire Station. Houseing 2 Engines, 1 Aerial, 3 Rescues, 1 Staff, Antique and a Boat. These photos were shot while i was photographing an Explorer event. they were taken around 0500, and the weather looked like this all day worse at times.

[Image: Station.jpg]

[Image: Station2.jpg]

[Image: Station1.jpg]
The Columbia Heights station is beautiful. Also, nice work with the early morning, overcast light. The second image is quite striking.
Taylor Goodman
Captain - Henrico County (VA) Division of Fire
Fire Chief - Huguenot VFD, Powhatan, VA
[quote name='grubber33270' timestamp='1306297103' post='441231']

Columbia Heights Mn, in southern Anoka County just north of Minneapolis, has this beautiful new station opened in 2009 I believe. it is a Joint Police and Fire Station. Houseing 2 Engines, 1 Aerial, 3 Rescues, 1 Staff, Antique and a Boat. These photos were shot while i was photographing an Explorer event. they were taken around 0500, and the weather looked like this all day worse at times.

[/quote]

3 Rescues as in Ambulances?
I have them Posted over in the apparatus, theres a Heavy Rescue that carries alot of there tech rescue stuff, Water rescue and such, then a Light Rescue Used by the duty crew when there ambulance Rescue is OOS, this department does not transport but they do run Most medical runs in the city above Bandaid Runs.
Wow! Those Columbia Heights pics are fantastic, great job Grubber!
[quote name='grubber33270' timestamp='1306298570' post='441241']

I have them Posted over in the apparatus, theres a Heavy Rescue that carries alot of there tech rescue stuff, Water rescue and such, then a Light Rescue Used by the duty crew when there ambulance Rescue is OOS, this department does not transport but they do run Most medical runs in the city above Bandaid Runs.

[/quote]

Thanks for the answer Josh, appreciate it. Sometimes I get lost in translation between the unit naming across the country.
Minneapolis Fire station 22, Houses, Engine 22, 10-50 (Fire Investigator On duty) Water Rescue unit and Boat. located on Minneapolis West side, Slowest Station in the city.

[Image: Station22.jpg]
Eagan Fire Department Station 3, Houseing Engine 3, Rescue 3, Boat 3, and Boat 32. off of pilot knob rd, and wilderness run rd, Faces South. 3 bay station.

[Image: 010-1.jpg]

[Image: 009-1.jpg]
Eagan Fire Department Station 4 South East corner of Dodd rd and Diffley Rd, Station faces West. Houses Engine 4, Engine/Tanker 42, Brush 4 (former Brush 2)

[Image: 011.jpg]

[Image: 012.jpg]
St Paul Station 1. Houses Engine 10, Medic 10, Squad 3, Ladder 10, State Collapse Truck, deputy chief, and Fire Investigator, also houseing the adminstation offices.

[Image: 005.jpg]

[Image: 006.jpg]
Randolph/Hampton Fire dept in southern Dakota County, station 2 houses, Engine 2, Rescue 2, Tanker 2. Brand new facility just built about a year or so ago now.

[Image: 013.jpg]
Savage Mn New Station 60 off of Dakota Ave Near City Hall. Houses: Engine 26, Engine 22, Rescue 18, Brush 72, The Antique and a Brush Fire Jeep.

[Image: Station601.jpg]
Lakeville fire station 3, less than a mile away from the structure fire 06-16-11. Houseing Engine 3, Rescue 3, and Brush 3.

[Image: Station3.jpg]
Eagan Fire Station 1, Engine 1, Ladder 1, Rescue 1, Brush 1, Brush 12, Located off of Rahn Rd, Just West of North of diffly and south of Hwy 13.

[Image: Station1.jpg]
Eagan Station 2, (Updated photos this time with new Tar in place).

Engine 2, Engine 22, Ladder 2, Support 2, Rescue 2, Utility 2, Mobile command, Fire Safety Trailer, Chief 2's Vehicle and Healtheast Ambulance Call this Home.

[Image: Station2.jpg]

[Image: Station2-2.jpg]

Rear View.

[Image: Station2-1.jpg]
Eagan Station 5. Located off of Galaxy Ave, Just south of Cliff Rd. Engine 5, and Engine 52 Call this Home.

[Image: Station5.jpg]
Well I finnaly Managed to get out buffing this Year. I made it to 15 Stations through out the Twin cities. Here are most of them I made it too.

First Stop Stillwater. inside this station there is 10 Vehicles stored. 2 Engines, 2 Brush, 1 Ladder, 1 Tanker, 1 Heavy Rescue, 1 Mini Pumper, 1 Light Rescue, 1 Boat. and Behind the station up the hill there is the old city garage where another engine is stored.

I have 1 Shot with doors closed and another with them open.

[Image: 008.jpg]

[Image: 013.jpg]
Next stop was mahtomedi But i tottally forgot to get a station photo. but i did get all of there apparatus. so i will post those. after that I went to white bear lake both stations where it was total opposite got both stations but no apparatus.

here is station 1 for white bear lake, 1 Ladder, 2 Engines, 1 Ambulance, a brush and a staff car call this home.

[Image: 032.jpg]

[Image: 031.jpg]
White Bear Lake Station 2, Engine, Heavy Rescue, staff car, and 2 Ambulances call this home.

[Image: 030.jpg]