Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Drawing Board Request Line
Note to members,

This is a "request" thread. When responding to a request, post drawings in the appropriate thread (MS Paint, Part III or Blank Drawings).

Moderator.
Bob

Retired and still a tax payer.
Anyone working on the 2008 Ford E350 / E450 cab yet?
Anyone have a Ford L8000 cab?
looking for someone to do a cargostar or loadstar tanker or engine or fleetstar thanks FWDMAN
[quote name='FWDMAN' post='170187' date='Dec 9 2007, 16:29 ']looking for someone to do a cargostar or loadstar tanker or engine or fleetstar thanks FWDMAN[/quote]

I have posted some Cargostar's and there are posts of a Loadstar in the blank drawings section.
Thanks FWDMAN
I did a Fleetstar and Loadstar on page 2 of the blank drawings, there is a Cargostar there as well drawn by Ladder 13.
Aaron Woods
Thanks for your help guys FWDMAN
Has Anyone recently made a full Pierce Front shot with grilles and the works? Thats what I'm looking for: The old Arrow, Arrow XT, Dash, New Dash, and grilles, and some bumpers, like KDWMAEMT's E\-One pic. Thanks!
Since we got a Boats and Aircraft thread started, how about some Cars Pickups and SUV thread? I'd like to see many!
Anyone ever do a coloring book of apparatus? Would like to get my hands on one if possible. Thanks
Any one interested in drawing one of the many early to mid 1950's "Calamity Jane" Reo/ Swift rescue trucks from the cold war era? These were usually painted blue over white.
Would anyone like to volunteer to draw this?

The picture in the attached file is called "The Thing". Originally it was used by FAMBA (Fire Apparatus Model Builders Association) at the top of the column that featured members' latest model projects.

The Metropolitan Miniature Fire Apparatus Association was formed as a chapter of FAMBA in October 1986 and is the only known surviving chapter. The club opened its membership to emergency vehicle model builders and collectors in the mid 1990s after FAMBA disbanded in late 1989.

The club currently has approximately 50 members from all over the country, a far cry from the several hundred who once belonged to FAMBA.

The MMFAA publishes a bi-monthly newsletter called "All Hands Working" and the image of "The Thing" was resurrected about five years ago and used in the same way that FAMBA used it.

The newsletter is now produced on a computer and the image of "The Thing" is just a scanned immage from an old FAMBA newsletter. Many members receive a PDF of newsletter in color. I thought it would be nice to head the column with a clean and colorful digital image.

If you are intrested in drawing this, please let me know. mmfaafiremodel "at" aol "dot" com

Ed O'Connell

Secretary/Treasurer

Metropolitan Miniature Fire Apparatus Association

[url="http://hometown.aol.com/mmfaafiremodel"]http://hometown.aol.com/mmfaafiremodel[/url]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential information protected by a nondisclosure agreement. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender that you have received this in error. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Metropolitan Miniature Fire Apparatus Association or affiliated agencies. Unauthorized use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this message is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. You should destroy the original transmission and its attachments without reading, copying, distributing or saving them. All printed output should be carefully crossed out with a thick black marker, shredded, burned and/or buried in your backyard.

NOT sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Id like to have my truck drawn.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I am looking for a someone to draw a GMC General cab.

Thanks In advance
Can anyone draw a 1939 mack E for me?
Anyone have a drawing of a Ford F250 or F350 pickup. An extended cab not crew cab model of the 2000 - 2004 genre is specifically what I am looknig for.

Thanks

Bob
[quote name='Robert McDonnell' post='185922' date='Feb 2 2008, 07:04 ']Anyone have a drawing of a Ford F250 or F350 pickup. An extended cab not crew cab model of the 2000 - 2004 genre is specifically what I am looknig for.

Thanks

Bob[/quote]

[url="http://www.firepics.net/groupboards/index.php?showtopic=174&st=160"]http://www.firepics.net/groupboards/index....=174&st=160[/url] Post # 170
People complaining about spam in the spam mail box... Huh, what'll they think of next?
can someone draw up one of the newer Philly ALF tillers??

Thanks in advance
Wondering if anyone has an 80's model Seagrave open cab.

Thanks,

Phil