Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Stephen Taylor

Retired Volunteer Firefighter
Retired Career Fire Dispatcher
Yarmouth Fire Department
Yarmouth, N.S. Canada
Utility #26
2019 Ford F250 4X4 Tusket Ford - Tri Star Industries Limited
It will be used M_F from 8 AM-4:30 PM by the Fire Inspector in his daily duties.
After hours it will be used by the volunteers to hall the Zodiac rescue boat, small Haz Mat trailer and for grass fires in season.

Stephen Taylor

Yarmouth Fire Department
Yarmouth, N.S. Canada
2019 Pierce Saber/Maxi Metal Heavy Rescue
Unit 14
Yarmouth, NS  Fire Department, NS

Taken today with no snow on the ground

Stephen Taylor

Yarmouth Fire Department
Yarmouth, N.S. Canada
2019 Pierce Saber/Maxi Metal Heavy Rescue
Unit 14
Yarmouth, NS  Fire Department, NS

Taken today with no snow on the ground

Stephen Taylor

Yarmouth Fire Department
Yarmouth, N.S. Canada
These were taken at our local Seafest Parade tonight.

Stephen Taylor

Yarmouth Fire Department
Yarmouth, N.S. Canada
Taken tonight at the Seafest Parade

Stephen Taylor

Yarmouth Fire Department
Yarmouth, N.S. Canada
(07-20-2019, 08:33 PM)Reliance Wrote: These were taken at our local Seafest Parade tonight.

Thanks, Stephen. Do you know anything about the origins of the Amirault's Hill Thibault?
(07-21-2019, 10:30 AM)uzbek Wrote:
(07-20-2019, 08:33 PM)Reliance Wrote: These were taken at our local Seafest Parade tonight.

Thanks, Stephen. Do you know anything about the origins of the Amirault's Hill Thibault?
The only thing I can find is it might be: 1986 Ford C8000 / Thibault pumper (840/1000) (SN#T86-103) (Ex-Halifax Regional Fire and Emergency Service) EX Greenfield, Queens County, NS.
Stephen Taylor

Yarmouth Fire Department
Yarmouth, N.S. Canada
(07-21-2019, 11:57 AM)Reliance Wrote:

The only thing I can find is it might be: 1986 Ford C8000 / Thibault pumper (840/1000) (SN#T86-103) (Ex-Halifax Regional Fire and Emergency Service) EX Greenfield, Queens County, NS.

Possible, but I contacted them on Facebook a couple of years ago. They sold the truck privately and not to a department - that person would have had to have resold it, which is possible. There were other late 80s Ford Cs in Tatamagouche and New Germany, as well as several possibilities outside the province. I dropped Tatamagouche a line. New Germany said they also sold theirs privately.

If you're ever able to catch the Thibault serial number (format like T87-123) from the pump panel and the last few digits of the VIN, I could definitely trace it. Much appreciated.
(07-21-2019, 01:18 PM)uzbek Wrote:
(07-21-2019, 11:57 AM)Reliance Wrote:

Possible, but I contacted them on Facebook a couple of years ago. They sold the truck privately and not to a department - that person would have had to have resold it, which is possible. There were other late 80s Ford Cs in Tatamagouche and New Germany, as well as several possibilities outside the province. I dropped Tatamagouche a line. New Germany said they also sold theirs privately.

If you're ever able to catch the Thibault serial number (format like T87-123) from the pump panel and the last few digits of the VIN, I could definitely trace it. Much appreciated.
I will see what I can do for you.
Stephen Taylor

Yarmouth Fire Department
Yarmouth, N.S. Canada
https://www.facebook.com/FortGarryFire/?...1o&fref=nf
Rest In Peace David Stewardson
Stephen Taylor

Yarmouth Fire Department
Yarmouth, N.S. Canada
(08-29-2019, 06:33 PM)Reliance Wrote: https://www.facebook.com/FortGarryFire/?...1o&fref=nf
Rest In Peace David Stewardson
RIP Dave, your photographs will be missed.
Bob

Retired and still a tax payer.
Winnipeg MB Engine 5. 2019 Pierce Impel Pumper (1500/750/20F). This truck is currently being leased from Pierce until the 10 new custom pumpers arrive new month. The city currently has 4 trucks leased from Pierce since Jan. 2020.

Winnipeg MB Ladder 13 (Spare). This is one of three spare ladder trucks that Winnipeg runs and the only non 100' aerial left in the fleet. This truck is a 2001 E\-One Cyclone II/Superior 75' quint with a 1050 GPM pump, and a 400 Gal. water tank. Like all ladders in Winnipeg, it is staffed by two firefighters but was originally meant to be staffed by four firefighters and cross-staff the squads when it was initially purchased. That idea was quickly abandoned a few months later.

Winnipeg MB Ladder 1 operating at an attic fire earlier this year. Ladder 1 is currently using a 2019 E\-One Cyclone II X HP 100' RMA platform with a 1750 GPM pump and no water tank. This truck is a near-identical truck to the ladder purchased from E\-One in 2016 which is now Winnipeg Ladder 11.

Winnipeg MB Rescue 5 spare (Unit 491). This truck is sometimes referred to as "The Beast" by some buffs around here due to the large size and loud air horns. this truck is a 2001 Spartan Gladiator/Fort Garry Fire Truck with a 1500 GPM pump, a 400-gallon water tank, and 50 gallons of class A foam. 5 of these units were purchased and 2 of them are still in frontline service at station 23 as engine 23 and engine 231, the other 3 make up part of the reserve pool of engines.