Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Maryland photo's
A few inside shots.  Reserve engine 161.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

One of the boats, they were having issues with this one deflating.  The big fire boat is docked at the downtown marina but I wasn't able to get a decent shot.  One of the firefighters said the fire boat was used the week before for an on-shore fire downtown.

Hazmat unit, provided by the Department of Homeland Security.

Dive 1.

Utility truck.

Brush 16.

Logistics 1.  Not sure why, but the firefighters said this unit is "nasty."  Fireman

Over to station 2 now.  Truck 2.

Squad 2.

Engine 2.  With that, we had to fly home to Iowa the next day. I hope you enjoyed the bit of Maryland apparatus we were able to see.

Allan Hunt

Solon IA

BCoVFD

Hyde Park Vol 

ENG 251

Attached Files Image(s)

Strike Out The Box

Here is a link to my webshots. Fire Apparatus photo albums

[url="http://community.webshots.com/user/SlipperySam71?vhost=community"]http://community.webshots.com/user/Slipper...vhost=community[/url]
1939 Diamond T/Heil  as discussed in APPARATUS SCUTTLEBUTT; " tillered engine" thread.

Cockeysville, MD VFD

photos from my collection

Officers side of previous rig

Attached Files Image(s)

Quote:1939 Diamond T/Heil  as discussed in APPARATUS SCUTTLEBUTT; " tillered engine" thread.

Cockeysville, MD VFD

photos from my collection

Great picture and thanks for sharing. I was beginning to wonder about it.
Dave
Here it is drafting from both halves.  Unknown photographer. From my collection.

What was the fate of this beauty?
This is really awesome any more info
The last time I saw it was around 1964-65 responding to a field fire.  It barely made it up the hill where it was going.

Charlie, dept. history has it replaced 12/1960 by a new Ford F/Bean 750/750, and sold in "wornout" condition in 1962.

On another forum, "Signal 30" stated that it was sold to a local farmer, who used the tractor for an irrigation pump and scrapped Banghead the trailer.

Would you happen to have a photo of Cockeysville's 1941 Harley 3-wheeled brush cycle?

The last I heard when I looked into it was the trailer is in a field in Virginia and the tractor was sold around 1962 to the Beaver Dam Quarry