Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PA Fire stations

Weavertown Fire Company, Lebanon County

Goodwill Fire Company, Myerstown. Lebanon County

Schaefferstown Fire Company, Lebanon County.

Union Fire Company, Lebanon City. Engine 16 was quartered here at one time. City combined this company with Perseverance at new station.

Chemical Fire Company, Lebanon City. Previous quarters to Engine & Squad 22. (engine career driver) This station was pretty popular to run out of, from what I remember. Company was moved to city station 1, in a cost cutting move. Station is now privately owned.

Lebanon City Station 2, Home of the Liberty & Goodwill Fire Companies.

I think this station was built on the previous site of the Liberty Fire Company Quarters.

Goodwill Fire Company, Lebanon City. Previous home of Engine 21 (career driver) Station was closed and merged with Liberty. In an interesting note, my father used to run out of this station. Now privately owned.

Perseverance Fire Company, Jonestown PA. Previous home to Engine & Tanker 10. Company moved a few blocks away, and this building became the boro hall.

Perseverance Fire Company, Jonestown PA. Engine 10-1 (1978 ALF 1500,1000) Rescue 10, (1995 Spartan/Swab) Engine 10 (1989 ALF 1500, 750).The station was completely remodeled a few years ago with bigger bays, living quarters, etc. I apologize for the quality of this photo, I shot it in the mid-90's with a disposable.

The 1978 is still for sale, as the company received a FEMA grant to replace an engine. They should be receiving a new KME pumper next month. I would have bought it myself, but the in-laws barn is too small to house it.
[size="6"]West Reading Fire Company Previous Quarters, Berks County

Photo by Anthony Miccicke[/size]

Photo by Anthony Miccicke

[size="5"]West Reading Fire Company, Current Quarters[/size]