Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for this old truck.....
I need some help locating this Mack. Last know to be in SC, getting rebuilt by a collector. First photo was taken by me when I was trying to save it from the scrapper.....2nd pic is from the gentlemen who bought it but I have lost all of his contact info. I don't know if he still has the truck but if anyone knows anything about it or how to make contact please let me know.

Gentlemen's name is Travis    Last known to be in SC.    His Youngstown forum profile name is shaggyffsc

Attached Files Image(s)

Contact North Spartanburg FD in SC. Travis Stafford aka Shaggy - has been for years. Last I knew he still was part time there. If not they will know where he is.

This fellow lives next to North Spartanburg Station 2 do not believe he is Part time there, he works at Greenville Spartanburg Airport FD
I was able to locate him with the help of another member, made contact, waiting to hear back.  I grew up around that truck and when they sold it for parts I saw it sitting waitting to be scrapped so I had to stop that..lol  Travis bought it a week before the truck was to be cut up.....and drove it home to SC from Upstate NY.