Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FDIC 2016
Quote:Very interesting, but where are the Rosenbauer trucks ?

I don't care to shoot Rosenbauer or KME if I don't have to, and I knew someone else would have them, so I didn't.
Travis- Mill Twp. Fire Dept. Marion, IN.
Looked like a decent turn out for the ambulances. I'm not sure about having that big bome riding behind me tho. Wonder how often the CNG has to be refilled ?

Thanks for the post. I wanna go one day. I thought my friend Mr Craig would take a trip with me lol.
Quote:My final photo for FDIC 2016
Travis, I wish I'd known you were there, we could have met. I was working to Sutphen booth Thursday and Friday. What did you think of the SLR?

There's probably a third product coming within the next 3 years that we are all hoping for.
Thanks for the pics Trav. Good looking stuff.

Thanks for sharing 

Quote:Travis, I wish I'd known you were there, we could have met. I was working to Sutphen booth Thursday and Friday. What did you think of the SLR?

There's probably a third product coming within the next 3 years that we are all hoping for.

I didn't realize you'd be here or I'd have made arrangements to meet up and at the very least introduce myself. I was impressed with the SLR, seems not an inch of space was wasted, I'm really hoping it does well for you guys!
Someone told me that Rosenbauer demoed a 210 ft aerial ladder unit outdoors, was going to Mexico City.  Anyone see it?? 

Quote:Someone told me that Rosenbauer demoed a 210 ft aerial ladder unit outdoors, was going to Mexico City.  Anyone see it?? 

I did grab a couple of pictures of it, I'll post tomorrow when I'm on a desktop computer.
The "Keep Back 343 Ft." is a nice, subtle touch.
Quote:This Peterbilt/Jerr Dann demo was on hand, which had a very "Los Angeles" vibe to it (build wise)
I love that truck. Is that a hint?
Seth Granville
My Photos: x635Photos.com 
Quote:I love that truck. Is that a hint?

Looks like LAFD just received a new Peterbilt 567/Century 1150 for Heavy Rescue 56

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=...732&type=3
People complaining about spam in the spam mail box... Huh, what'll they think of next?

Just saw that Los Angeles took delivery of a Peterbilt/Century Towing Equipment rig for Heavy Rescue 56
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.imgrum.net/media/1245099237841634066_281812623">http://www.imgrum.net/media/1245099237841634066_281812623</a>

Sorry, not actually a hint to current events, I just thought looking at it, they laid it out a lot like a Los Angeles style rig, perhaps to appeal to the fire market a little more, and avoid the inevitable "why is there a wrecker at FDIC".