Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shoop Photos
Great stuff, Shoop. 

Quote:Ed, any photos? Maybe a temporary assignment until the next batch of new engines comes. Engine 3 just got a new Spencer, so their KME should be reassigned. Not sure where it'll go though, as E24 needs a rig since theirs was totaled.
I'm fairly certain that I read on Facebook that the tentative plan at that time was to reassign 3's KME to 24.

I'm not sure if 26 is scheduled to get a new engine in the next batch, but the used KME is now their assigned unit. Heard that their HME/Toyne was in rough shape, not sure about its disposition.
The Toynes did not hold up well. I know a couple were reassigned, but I can't see them lasting. Guess I'll have to visit 26 to get a photo of their new/used engine.
The only one still with it's original company is at E6, uNess that changed recently. Pretty sure only one of the one's that were at 8 & 10 was reassigned front-line, wanna say it's at 31. The other is a reserve.
31 Engine got old Engine 8 Toyne

34 Engine got old Engine 10 Toyne

6 is still in their frontline, and was just told that 26 is also still currently in theirs, but will be getting the KME soon.