Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Photo Posting Issues
Can someone please help me understand why I am having problems posting my photos. I go to attach a image and nothing happens and now some of my photos wont display at all under the VA Thread. Any Input?

Trey White
Are you linking or attaching?  If you're linking, there is a known flaw in IE 11 that might be your culprit.  If you are attaching, after using the "Choose Files" button, make sure you click on "Attach This File" if using the Basic Uploader (not present with the advanced uploader)  Once the files have been attached, you should be using the "Add to Post" link on the right side of the bar that contains the thumbnal of the attached image.  Also, the image can not be more than 200K per the posting guidelines or it will be stripped.

Ed Burke
Firepics Administrator

Fireground Photos.net
The Steps that I have always used and up until now never had any issues  with will not work at all. My photos are all under 200K. I attach the file, add to post and add reply with nothing happening. I don't know what else to do. It has been like this for 4 days and in 4 years I have never had this issue.

Trey White
Quote:The Steps that I have always used and up until now never had any issues  with will not work at all. My photos are all under 200K. I attach the file, add to post and add reply with nothing happening. I don't know what else to do. It has been like this for 4 days and in 4 years I have never had this issue.
In the Reply Pane, go to the icon in the upper left corner. Put your mouse arrow on it and the name BBCode Mode should appear.

Left click on that and the other items in the toolbar will lighten up. Then, you should be able to post.

I found this out by doing Internet research on issues with Internet Explorer 11 and checking for help on IP Board 3.4.6.

Hope this helps.

Lindsay D
Richardson, TX
Thanks for the help Lindsay D ! It works now.
Trey White
Quote:Thanks for the help Lindsay D ! It works now.
You are welcome.

Glad I could help.

Lindsay D
Richardson, TX