Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Quest Cab remodifications
Anyone have information on E\-One's recently changes or updates to the Quest Cab. I heard that the new Quest cab will be different from the current design. Anyone?

Thanks in advance.

I heard the same thing from our dealer. We currently have a stainless steel eMax on a long Quest chassis on order. They were not able to give us exact changes, just that there would be changes to the cosmetics of the front. I guess we'll see when pictures from FDIC come around.

Quote:I heard the same thing from our dealer. We currently have a stainless steel eMax on a long Quest chassis on order. They were not able to give us exact changes, just that there would be changes to the cosmetics of the front. I guess we'll see when pictures from FDIC come around.

That's assuring, "we can't tell you what your truck will look like, but it won't look like the ones that you've seen" Jawdrop
Travis- Mill Twp. Fire Dept. Marion, IN.
Exactly, we were not impressed with the sales staff we dealt with. The sales person didn't work with us, we worked with him. We were told numerous times we couldn't do things that we had seen done in the past. All of this when the sales person knew we are almost guaranteed up to 1 million for a new tower within the year. Needless to say we'll be looking at another manufacturer.  

New Quest recieve new front and new stainless steel front grill.

And some update in the cab.
daviddnb,

Do you have any pictures of the updates?

Thanks in advance.

Alex

No pics available! Two truck will be at fdic 2014
I had the pleasure of seeing pictures and drawings of the "new quest" the other day. Pretty much a slight redesign to the looks of the front and there are now option to reduce cost(ie: fixed instead of adjustable pedals, cranks windows, manual locks etc)
Anyway of sharing those pictures?

Thanks in advance.

No, we we not allowed to even have our cell phones out. Everything was marked confidential and in the picture the cab wasnt even complete. FDIC it will be public