Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rose City Rose
Not All "Machos" are Men

This is Rose. She is lugging not only her own air tank, but another firefighter's, plus his "turnouts" (Coat, etc.) while picking up after a 2-alarm fire. Her name is appropriate since Portland is the Rose City.

We have other names for her, like "Rose City Rose" and "A Rose among the Thorns".

This photo was a few years ago when she was a firefighter. Now she is a Lieutenant, in charge of a company. She is one of about 50 lady firefighters in Portland.
[Image: p830672426-5.jpg]

Here she is in her dress uniform.
[Image: p114623145-5.jpg]

Good photos, Dick!

tHANKs

tHANKs
Quote:Good photos, Dick!

tHANKs

Thanks Hank. I always appreciate your expansive comments.
If it wasn't for my comment, you'd have no comment at all !!!!

tHANKs
tHANKs
Quote:If it wasn't for my comment, you'd have no comment at all !!!!

tHANKs

Yeah, but since your comment is the same for everyone's photos, good or bad, it doesn't mean anything.

Think of it this way. If someone pats you on the back or knees you in the groin, would your response be only ... thanks ... ? I think not. Smile
Quote: 

Yeah, but since your comment is the same for everyone's photos, good or bad, it doesn't mean anything.

Think of it this way. If someone pats you on the back or knees you in the groin, would your response be only ... thanks ... ? I think not. Smile
OK; really guys? I think the rest of us aren't commenting because we are truly, fully appreciating the subject matter at hand.  Just sayin......Smile  Cheers, TJ Hysterical
Ummmm yup. Was about to comment a few times. Then thought better of it. Nuffsed. Grt photos dick. I'm sure she's a grt officer.