Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Braun to offer Pierce Saber Chassis
Braun is promoting they will be offering Pierce Saber Chassis on  their Patriot Models

I saw that. They made the announcement at FRI. Also if you look close everybody at Braun booth wearing Pierce name badge holders. I do know Braun seems to align self with Pierce dealers. I am assuming for service capabilities for sure but in todays world of the REV monster..... 

Quote:I saw that. They made the announcement at FRI. Also if you look close everybody at Braun booth wearing Pierce name badge holders. I do know Braun seems to align self with Pierce dealers. I am assuming for service capabilities for sure but in todays world of the REV monster..... 
Everybody had Pierce neck lanyards, that was Pierce's "contribution" part of their sponsorship.

Thanks for clarifying. Sorry if it caused any confusion. There had been rumors of a Braun/Pierce merger but guess this was surprise instead.

Quote:Thanks for clarifying. Sorry if it caused any confusion. There had been rumors of a Braun/Pierce merger but guess this was surprise instead.

With a bunch of Pierce dealers in the country also selling REV brand ambulances I've been expecting Pierce to get back into the ambulance business one way or another.  It's gotta make Oshkosh upper management nervous that a lot of their big dealers are hanging out at REV corporate events.